Great Wall Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Take out only, great food "
"Their food is never consistent.. Ive gotten hair in my food multiple times an raw food idk why I keep going back every time I do I tell my friends I'll never go back an I still do but today was the last time ill never go back an I recommend nobody goi"

Chinese Takeout Online Ordering

Great Wall Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/12/2016 A diner from Woburn, MA tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/30/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Great Wall Restaurant is located near the cities of South Hooksett.
People found this by searching for: Great Wall Manchester Nh Menu, The Great Wall Manchester Nh Menu, The Great Wall Manchester Nh, The Great Wall Manchester Menu, The.Great Wall Inmanchester Nh, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Menu Manchester Nh, and Great Wall Manchester Nh.