115 N Washington St
St Croix Falls, WI 54024-9251

Grecco's

Cuisine: Global, International

• 5/02/2014

A Global food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/07/2013

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2013

A Global chowhound from Union, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/23/2013

A Global food lover from Princeton, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/06/2013

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

March 11, 2012

What was chef doing back there?

My husband ordered the pork with Indian seasoning and I ordered the Italian chicken with pasta dish....his pork arrived unseasoned and my pasta was overwhelmingly seasoned with Indian spices! My serving was nearly edible. His bland, but…
February 28, 2012

Do Not Waste Your Time or Your Money!

I have been going to restaurants for fifty years and this was the worst dining experience I have ever had. Our waitress was contemptuous leaving us to wonder if we had said something to offended her? Apparently not, as I just read…
January 23, 2012

Great food, attentive service, elegant ambiance

My husband and I have visted twice--once the night we got engaged (October 2010) and again this past weekend (January 2012). We ordered the (4 course) tasting menu with wine pairings both times, and enjoyed the selections. While I was a…

9/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/31/2017

A diner from US tried Pizza Planet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/09/2017

A dining patron from IL tried Dalles Cafe and Coffee House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/01/2017

A diner from US tried McDonald's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/09/2017

An American food lover from Stacy, MN tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/26/2017

A diner from Chisago City, MN tried The Dalles House Restaurant and Lounge.

4/15/2017

A diner from US tried Wayne's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wayne's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/26/2017

A chowhound from Saint Croix Falls, WI tried The Dalles House Restaurant and Lounge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2016

A diner from Osceola, WI tried McDonald's.

Global International Saint Croix Falls

Grecco's  Restaurant Reviews

Grecco's is located near the cities of Saint Croix Falls and Taylors Falls.
People found this by searching for: Grecco's On The St Croix Menu, Grecco's On The St Croix Meun, Catering 54024, Grecco's St Croix Falls Menu, Grecco's Restaurant In St. Croix, Wi, Grecco's, Greco's St Croix Falls, and Grecco's On The St Croix.