Greek Village Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Nice people, good food"
"Great home cooked style food for low price! We were regulars until we moved"
"Great service great food"
July 16, 2011

best pizza and crab cakes

This is hidden secret. I looks like a diner/trailor onthe outside and the inside is so/so, So why 5 stars? The food is awesome as is the service. I am a regular there (once or twice a week) and I always see the same waitstaff which means…
October 31, 2010

Bit ups for the Greek Village

My wife and I eat at the Greek Village from time to time, and really like it. I think that it is a hidden jewel. Thank God that it's not a franchise. Their eggplant parmigina is great; they have a delicious Greek salad, and the prices…
September 13, 2005

don't just drive by

I can't believe I have driven by this place a million times and finally gone for the first time tonight. It was surprisingly really good. The food was fresh and authentic Greek. Save room for dessert, they were to die for...The service…

American Lunch Breakfast

Greek Village Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/09/2016 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it and liked it.

• 7/12/2015 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2015 A diner from Joppa, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice people, good food
  • 2/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great home cooked style food for low price! We were regulars until we moved
    Comments
    No. Was basic good food and service. ☺
  • 12/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/30/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Greek Village Restaurant is located near the cities of Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Greek Village Bel Air Md Menu, Greek Village Restaurant Bel Air, Greek Village Restaurant Bel Air Md Menu, Greek Village Restaurant Bel Air Md, Greek Village Bel Air Md, Greek Village Restaurant Bel Air Md, The Greek Village, Belair, Md, and Greek Village Bel Air.