Green Papaya

Neighborhoods: Caughlin Ranch
Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"If it weren't for their waitress Caitlin, I would never go back. I work in the industry, and what I see is another example of a restaurant owner exploiting their staff to save money. In other words, understaffed and overloading their employees. I coul"
Cons
"Who is running this place? The food was average at best. Wouldn't go back."
  • 7/10/2015

A diner from Woodbridge, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2013

A Thai chowhound from Reno, NV tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Who is running this place? The food was average at best. Wouldn't go back.

Thai Catering Dinner
Pizza Reno

Italian/American in Southwest

Green Papaya  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Caughlin Ranch Tai, Green Paypaya Cafe Menuin Reno Nv, Sushi At Caughlin Ranch, Green Papaya Reno Nv Menu, Sushi Caughlin Ranch, Thai Food Caughlin, and Green Papa Restaurant Reno.