Green Room Cafe

Cuisine: Vegetarian

Green Room Cafe is a Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fresh organic wraps, sandwich and soups "

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Cocoa Beach Eatery for the 21st Century

Date Visited: Thursday 11/12/09 (Dinner)

After a long day of driving from Orlando to Merritt Island and then off to Cocoa Beach, we were in desperate need of some nourishment. We were told that the Green Room Cafe was just down the street of our last stop and once we got a take out menu and a very enthusiastic owner promise to tap dance for us if we came back, we decided we’d have dinner there. We went to the beach for a few minutes and took in the cute little kitties we found under a walkway before heading back to the Green Room Cafe.

The cafe owner (?), Debbie, was great. She took great care of us and made sure that we knew vegan options were available for whatever we wanted.

The J-Bay Wrap

I ordered an Amazon Cherry Immunity smoothie and a J-Bay Wrap with soy sour cream on the side. First, the smoothie was thick and delicious. I nursed it the entire meal because I didn’t want it to be gone unti tlhe end (though I could have gulped it down as soon as I got it). Next, the wrap. My father commented on the weight of his wrap and when I lifted my own (mind you, it was one-half of the actual wrap), I understood how one could be impressed with the weight.

The wrap contained corn, zucchini, black beans, brown rice, and other goodies. I can’t believe what a pig I am – I finished the whole thing. It puts the weight of a Chipotle burrito to shame and I’m sure it’s more filling. It’s served with blue corn chips and salsa. You will not need more food and you will not be hungry for hours and hours afterwards. For $7.25, you can’t go wrong. Go and tell Debbie that this vegan told you to stop by and check them out. Wish I had tried the vegan German Chocolate Cake out, but who has the stomach room after a meal like I had?!

Vegetarian

Green Room Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/23/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 11/16/2013 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh organic wraps, sandwich and soups
Green Room Cafe is located near the cities of Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral.
People found this by searching for: The Green Room Cocoa Beach, Green Room Cafe Cocoa Beach, Greenhouse Restaurant, Cape Canaveral Afs, Green Room Cafe Ocoa Beach Fl, Green Room Cafe Cocoa Beach Menu, Green Cafe Cape Canaveral, and Greenhouse Restaurant Cape Canaveral.