Green Tea Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Lunch specials

Green Tea Kitchen is a Chinese, Asian, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 10/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/01/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/16/2013

A Chinese food lover from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Swtnss75 photo

Swtnss75

Just don't look inside!

We used to get take-out from here all the time, which my husband would go pick up.
The first time I picked up the food and caught a glimpse of how dirty it was, was the last time we ordered from there.

Lemon Chicken

skmc1978 photo

skmc1978

Horrible Experience!!

If I could give this place negative stars I would! I had called in an order to this location and was given the worst customer service imaginable. The person who took my order was unfriendly, and after hanging up the phone I’d realized they’d charged me about $10 more than what I’d calculated by the prices on their website. I called them back asking why there was a difference and was advised that they don’t update their website, when I expressed dislike for this (in a polite manner) the girl (Lori) advised me that I didn’t have to continue ordering from them in the future if I was unhappy and hung up on me! I couldn’t believe how unprofessional she was, and upon calling back to speak to a manager she advised me that she was a manager and the only manager there. I emailed a complaint to the company with no response. I will NEVER order from this place again. With horrid customer service and mediocre food, why would I?

DavidDC photo

DavidDC

Great Price and Good Food

I have Eaten at many of the local Asian-American spots around Vancouver and Portland. The food here is Good and what you would expect from the classic American versions of the Asian eats. The menu is very large and the portions are very well sized too. No skimping on the portions. Great Price for the expected. I have now become a regular for the take out night.

The Five stars is for Taste, Classic American/Asian. With Very nice portions. Not too greesy and very fresh.

#23

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pork Fried Rice. Almond Chicken Subgum Chon mein.

Comfort food. Fresh and filling.

Juliano's Pizzeria

Pizza in Countryside Woods

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Kent, WA tried Lucky Garden Restaurant in Marrion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always friendly, knew exactly what we wanted due to being there frequently. The food was good each time.
Cons
I am disappointed to see it closed.
11/15/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried Diamond Jims Restaurant in Harney Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Loved this place and miss it dearly!!!! No cons!
11/14/2017

A chowhound from Houston, TX tried Pho Ton 4 in Cascade Park.

11/09/2017

A Seafood food lover from Federal Way, WA tried Joe's Crab Shack in Columbia Way, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, service and atmosphere
11/07/2017

An American food lover from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Northeast Hazel Dell.

11/06/2017

A chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Diamond Jims Restaurant in Harney Heights and liked it.

11/02/2017

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried Pizza Hut in Northeast Hazel Dell and liked it. They liked the food.

10/29/2017

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried Carols' Corner Cafe in Northeast Hazel Dell.

10/28/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Linda's Homeplate in Fisher's Village - Orchards Area.

10/28/2017

An American Grill food lover from US tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

Chinese Asian Lunch specials

Green Tea Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Green Tea Kitchen is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Green Tea Kitchen Vancouver Wa, Green Tea Kitchen, Green Tea Kitchen Menu Vancouver, Green Tea Restaurant Vancouver Wa, Green Tree Kitchen, Green Tea Kitchen Vancouver, and Green Tea Kitchen Table.