2240 North Scottsdale Road

Neighborhoods: NTNA - College
Cuisine: Vegan, Lunch, Catering

December 2, 2011

Yummy

Green is quite good although a little pricey so I don't go there but once every few months. The food and atompshere is great! Maybe if they had a stamp card I would go more often! But it's for sure fun and worth the price!
January 27, 2010

Vegan Food....

Okay I ate here last weekend, and don't get me wrong the food was alright...although I am not sure what the chicken substitute was in the no harm chicken parmigiana dish...and the samosas did not taste one bit like a real Indian…
August 15, 2009

Green, Yes... Healthy, No

I was very excited to learn about a Vegan restaurant here in the Valley. I packed the family and we headed across town for a family night out at dinner. The excitement quickly diminished as we began eating our meals. First, the meals…

Frankie's Patio Cafe

Italian in South Scottsdale

8/10/2017

A diner from Mesa, AZ tried Philly's Sports Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/03/2017

A Soul Food chowhound from Tempe, AZ tried Lucilles Smokehouse BBQ.

8/01/2017

A diner from US tried Mariscos Sinaloa.

6/26/2017

A diner from Tempe, AZ tried Moe's Southwest Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A diner from Tempe, AZ tried Mariscos Sinaloa and liked it. They liked the food.

6/24/2017

An American food lover from US tried Smackin Wings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best wings ever
6/22/2017

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried Greasy Tony's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Omg the steak & onions!! Not to mention the thin crust pizza. Just like back home in Lil Italy (Philly area). The real Italian bread loaves on his subs, not this crappy fake bread like at Subway and all these bogus deli wannabees here. I sooo miss it.
Cons
none in my opinion
6/09/2017

A dining patron from Tempe, AZ tried Outback Steakhouse.

6/08/2017

A dining patron from Mesa, AZ tried Sushi Time.

6/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Susie's Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Vegan Dinner Lunch

Green  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Green Scottsdale Restaurant Vegetarian and Green Vegan Tempe Az Menu.