2240 North Scottsdale Road

Neighborhoods: NTNA - College
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free, Lunch

December 2, 2011

Yummy

Green is quite good although a little pricey so I don't go there but once every few months. The food and atompshere is great! Maybe if they had a stamp card I would go more often! But it's for sure fun and worth the price!
January 27, 2010

Vegan Food....

Okay I ate here last weekend, and don't get me wrong the food was alright...although I am not sure what the chicken substitute was in the no harm chicken parmigiana dish...and the samosas did not taste one bit like a real Indian…
August 15, 2009

Green, Yes... Healthy, No

I was very excited to learn about a Vegan restaurant here in the Valley. I packed the family and we headed across town for a family night out at dinner. The excitement quickly diminished as we began eating our meals. First, the meals…

Frankie's Patio Cafe

Italian in South Scottsdale

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Tempe, AZ tried Waffle House.

9/30/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Tempe, AZ tried Fuzzy's Taco Shop in Downtown Tempe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A diner from Tempe, AZ tried Taco Bell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We have been dinning at Taco Bell for more then 28 years and still loving it to date ! The only thing that we were unhappy with in a very long time is that the past 2 times we were at our local Taco Bell the Burritos Surprimes were cold ! Not sure why
9/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Bennigan's Grill & Tavern.

9/06/2017

A diner from US tried Oliveo Grill.

8/26/2017

A diner from US tried Chou's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/23/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried Hot Burrito Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Kona 13 Coffee & Tea, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good location
Cons
My iced coffee was so incredibly watered down.
8/10/2017

A diner from Mesa, AZ tried Philly's Sports Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/03/2017

A Soul Food chowhound from Tempe, AZ tried Lucilles Smokehouse BBQ.

Vegan Gluten Free Dinner

Green  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Green Vegan Tempe Az Menu and Green Scottsdale Restaurant Vegetarian.