Greg's Pizza Co & Lounge

Cuisine: Pizza, Pub Food, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Service is fantastic as well as the Cesare and spinach salads, of course the bread sticks with garlic dip are the families fav! We really enjoy the pizza made by Mary Ellen! She makes the BEST PIZZAS EVER! We never have bad meals at Greg's. I prefer t"
"Regular at Greg's. I come during lunch. Food is always great. Cooked to order, to my liking. Which they opened sooner."
"Great ribs, everything I have there has been good"
Cons
"Wish Greg's would expand and update their decor, however, clean place! But as long as the food and service is great quality i guess thats the most important."
"Hours"
November 24, 2008

Diamond in the rough!

This place doesn't look like much on the outside (maybe it will be better once the complex is complete), but the food is good. The baked spaghetti is my family's favorite. They give you enough to share at a reasonable price. The…
June 16, 2008

Rib's

Best tasting ribs that we ever had. Little quaint place. Nice atmosphere. Good wait staff. Yummy potatoes. Really good shrimp. Great pizza also.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Pub Food Sandwiches
B9jcmuxscr3qcfaby-acqe
ashley_larue94

Dryden, MI
0 useful

Greg's Pizza Co & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/09/2016 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/20/2015 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 12/05/2015 A diner from Metamora, MI tried it.

• 9/05/2015 A diner from Oxford, MI tried it.

• 7/12/2015 A diner from Northville, MI tried it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Gregs Resteraunt Metamora, Greg's Restaurant Metamora Mi, Gregs Metamora, Gregs Restaurant Metamora Mi, Greg's Restaurant Metamora, Greg S Restaurant Metamora Mi, Greg's Pizza Menu, and Greg's Metamora.