5770 Wadsworth Byp
Arvada, CO 80002-2539

Griff's Hamburgers

Neighborhoods: Olde Town Arvada Area
Cuisine: Burgers, American, Fast Food

Griff's Hamburgers is a Burgers, American, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Cons
"Slow service. Dirty establishment. Rude employees. "
Comments
"There are far more places to go for a hamburger, I would recommend going to one of them. "
  • 8/28/2015

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried it.

• 7/23/2015

A Burgers food lover from Arvada, CO tried it.

• 5/08/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/28/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/01/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/28/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Bloomington, IL tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow service. Dirty establishment. Rude employees.
    Comments
JessHaz photo

JessHaz

Denver, CO

Disgusting!

A friend of mine had an employee spit on her food because they were too stupid to get the food prepared correctly. They also didn’t use gloves to prepare the food… Disgusting!I wouldn’t eat at this place if you paid me! This place should be closed down!

ladyhawke1 photo

ladyhawke1

Arvada, CO

Griff I am sorry to see you leave my heart

I have been going to Griffs Sense I was a little girl I am now 50 years old, I have always loved the environment and the customer service, which is why even as an adult I took my children there for fun outings in Olde Town Arvada and continued to go there myself. Unfortunately I had an experience yesterday that broke my heart and lost them a very long time customer. Let me start by saying recently Griffs has gone through a lot of employees and has hired many I knew all the old employees by name and had a great repoire with them, but I ordered a egg sandwich with no tomatoes yesterday as I am allergic. when I got my food with tomato I went up to Armando who is a manager apparently he took it into the back not 20 seconds later came out with a “new” one and I asked did they cook a new one or just pull off the tomato? he said they just took off the tomato and proceeded to hand it to me I said no as I am allergic to tomato and he said very rudely “Well what do you want me to do” I at this point frustrated said just give me my money back, he then proceeded to cussing at me calling me a b*tch and telling me to calm the f*ck down for the next 10 minutes or so then he did give me my money back.

When I called today to speak to the main manager I was told the person on the phone was the main manager, so I asked what his name was he said " we dont give out our names and lied to me stating Griffs is a corporate location and I can talk to them when in fact it is privately owned.

I am saddened by the fact that Griffs is now dead to me and I will never give this historic restaurant my business again.

Goodbye old Griffs I am sad to see you go.

April 17, 2010

Yummmmmmmmmm

If you thought real old fashioned fast food was dead, you have not been to Griff's. All the greasy goodness you can hope for.
January 21, 2009

Griffs Hamburgers

A great place for original style Hamburgers, very suculant and enjoyable meal. This fast food is a great place to sit and enjoy a big juicy burger with the family
January 21, 2009

Griffs Hamburgers

Griff's has Quality and Quantity these burgers are huge if you are looking for a great meal at a great price. The location is perfect staff is nice and to food is great! I have been numerous times and is always clean and good.

Takeout Good for groups Arvada

Griff's Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Griff's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Berkley, Lakeside, Mountain View, Wheat Ridge, and Anchorage.
People found this by searching for: Griffs Burgers Menu, Griffs Arvada Menu, Griff's Hamburgers In Arvada, Griff's Hamburgers Menu, Griffs Menu With Prices, Griff's Hamburgers Arvada, Griffs Arvada, and Griffs Hamburgers Menu.