401 East Las Olas Blvd. Suite 280
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Grille 401 Las Olas

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cuisine: Contemporary American

Grille 401 Las Olas is a Contemporary American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Robertbarash04 photo

Robertbarash04

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fake reviews

This restaurant should be ashamed of themselves, for putting up obviously fake reviews up. I went there it’s not bad but for the price not worth it. Just another cookie cutter las olas restaurant= average overpriced. Please make a point of checking every restaurant review site if you want to have a good chuckle about the grille 401 fake reviews.

foodlover2235 photo

foodlover2235

Ft Lauderdale, FL

Great Find!

I randomly ate at Grille 401 while in Ft. Lauderdale on a business trip. I ordered the Hawaiian Skirt Steak and I must say it was absolutely amazing. I am a huge steak person and have never seen a restaurant prepare a skirt steak in this way. The parmesan potatoes perfectly complimented the flavor of the steak as well. After our meal I even stayed and had a couple of cocktails at the bar. Overall my experience at this restaurant was top notch, from the appetizers all the way down to the ambiance. Grille 401 definitely knows what they’re doing, keep up the good work!

jchristopher396 photo

jchristopher396

Ft Lauderdale, FL

Grille 401

I came to Grille 401 on whim after I had tried other restaurants owned and operated by Rainmaker (Pinon Grill and Brimstone) and boy am I glad I did. I ordered the Osaka Style Pressed Sushi as I had never heard of anything like it as well as the Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Spring Rolls. The sushi was great, better than any I have had from traditional sushi joints and the spring rolls were phenomenal. I am not sure what is in that Nuoc Cham dipping sauce, but man does it hit the spot! The sushi and apps were amazing and I cannot wait to come back and enjoy some of the entrees. I usually don’t eat at a restaurant I’m not familiar with but I guess from now on I’ll be more trusting of my insticts.

ggbr2244 photo

ggbr2244

Margate, FL

Love this place!

My wife and I were wondering Las Olas on Saturday evening and came across the newly opened Grille 401. It was a busy evening but were seated immediately and greeted by our lovely waitress, Dani. We chose to eat on the patio to enjoy the Floridian evening weather and watch the hustle and bustle on La Olas. Our drinks were brought in a matter of seconds and our appetizers shortly thereafter. We shared the Coconut Shrimp Roll (the toasted coconut was a superb addition) as well as the Crispy Crab Fritters. I was very happy with the crispness of the fritter (not too greasy) and the freshness of the seafood (not fishy at all). The corn relish was very fresh and a great complement to the dish. Thing s got even better when our entrees arrived. My wife ordered the Truffle fettuccini Alfredo (with mushrooms) and she added shrimp. She said it was the best Alfredo she has ever had, so naturally I had to try a bite; I was not disappointed, it was delicious! For my entrée I chose the 16oz Bone-in Ribeye with a salt crusted baked potato, which I loaded (butter, sour cream, bacon, cheese, and scallions). I ordered my steak medium-rare; Dani brought me out the most perfect medium-rare ribeye I could ask for, it was perfectly seasoned! My wife and I were extremely pleased with our evening; the food and service were impeccable. We will be back to see Dani again!

Foodie5248 photo

Foodie5248

Tampa, FL

Grille 401

Grille 401 was recommended to me by the concierge at my hotel and I am very pleased with the recommendation! I went for lunch and checked out the menu online before I went. I was so intrigued by the fact that they had a Grilled Swordfish club on their menu I just had to try it. A basic club sandwich always contains bacon, lettuce and tomato. Throw some sword fish in the mix and you have yourself a sandwich to die for! Overall I was very pleased with everything this restaurant had to offer and I will certainly be back the next time I’m in town.

sritz photo

sritz

Boca Raton, FL

Awesome Sushi

I recently discovered Grille 401 while shopping on Las Olas. Since then I have been back twice and plan on returning many more times. The reason I love this restaurant so much is because of its unique menu. My personal favorite is the sushi. I am usually very hesitant about ordering sushi at any non- Japanese restaurant. However, the Grille 401 spicy tuna roll easily tops any sushi I’ve had in both taste and value.

Contemporary American Reservations

Grille 401 Las Olas  Restaurant Reviews

Grille 401 Las Olas is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Grille 401 Las Olas, Grill 401 Las Olas, Grille 401 Menue, Grille 401 Las Olas Menu, Grill 401 Las Olas Menu, Grille 401 Reviews, and 401 Grille Las Olas.