836 Market St
Allen, TX 75013

Grimaldi's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Italian

Grimaldi's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Addison, TX tried it.

• 5/26/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Expensive But Worth It!!

We went to Grimaldi’s to celebrate my birthday last year. It was over an hour’s wait, but it was definitely worth it. We built our own pizza with kalamata olives, italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. This pizza was sooooo delicious. Their crust is the main thing. It was a thin crust and just very tasty. I had the red sangria which was very nice. My daughter had another wine, the name of which escapes me. She liked it, though. To top off the evening, we shared butterscotch and cannolli. We did not have salads, but they sure looked great. We sat at the bar and we had excellent service, even though they were very busy. We will be returning here.

Pizza Breakfast Takeout

Grimaldi's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Grimaldi's Allen Tx, Grimaldi S Pizza Allen, Grimaldi's Pizzeria, Grimaldis Allen Tx Nutrition, Grimaldis Allen Menu, Grimaldis Allen Tx, Grimaldis Allen Tx Menu, and Grimaldi's Allen Menu.