Grinderz Sandwiches & Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Deli

Grinderz Sandwiches & Pizzeria is a Pizza, American, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great food ever time "
"The man who took my order was unprofessional and rude. He needs etiquette lesson for front "
"My boyfriend ordered the Italian and right after started to not feel well and threw up, we though maybe he just wasn't feeling well that day, we gave it another shot he ordered the Italian and now I'm sure he has food poisoning & we are on our way to the "
"Fast service,food was hot,food was extremely delicious."
"Friendly service"
"Cheap great pizza"
"The cheese bread is to effin die for."
Cons
"Slow delivery. On mothers day my food for my mom took an hour an also brought her the wrong food. They have still yet to make it rite by giving me a discount or even a free salad for messing mine up. Even tho I have ordered from them since then. "
"I loved everything"
Comments
"They need to work on there customer service"
Steve85 photo

Steve85

Hazel Park, MI

Never go here

First time order, a steak and cheese grinder assuming that would be good from a place named grinderz. The kid that answered the phone repeatedly misunderstood my number and address to the point of ridiculousness. It was a promised 20 minute delivery to my side door. Over 1 hour later I had a guy pounding on my front door. As for the food it was so bad I called and complained and the kid even admitted the bread was from the previous day. Disgusting.

DO NOT ORDER THE FISH!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2012

That was Absolutly DISCUSTING!!!!!!!
Maybe my bad FOR ORDERING IT, but others have better for sure!!!

I had the Fish and chips… It was not even VanD’camps… It was all grease, not even dripped from the pot… it was a Grease patty… Cod??? NOT!!!! Processed something!!!!!

They aw’t to be ashamed of themself’s for even calling it Fish….

When I called to tell them, they did’nt care… Sorry???!!!!

Why serve such a thing, bad business!!!

Will not get repeat customers like that….
Never for me again!!!!!

And I’m passing the word for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish & Chips / Delivery

SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2012

That was Absolutly DISCUSTING!!!!!!! Maybe my bad, but others have better for sure!!!

They aw’t to be ashamed of themself’s for even calling it Fish….

January 16, 2016

Best grinders i have ever had I had the roast beef delx very good
March 23, 2015

I've never had a better pizza! Cant beat the prices. Also the grinderz are great and made really fresh. Most defiantly going back for some more great food!
January 25, 2015

My boyfriend orders the Italian sub , immediately after he started to not feel well and threw up, we thought ok maybe he just wasn't feeling good that day. Ate there again ordered the Italian and now I'm sure he has food poisoning and am…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Delivery American

Grinderz Sandwiches & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/29/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/06/2016 A diner from Westland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/25/2016 A diner from Macomb, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from Madison Heights, MI tried it.

• 7/15/2015 A diner from Hazel Park, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Grinderz Sandwiches & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Ferndale, Madison Heights, Pleasant Ridge, and Royal Oak.
People found this by searching for: Grinderz Hazel Park, Mi, Grinderz Menu, Grinderz Hazel Park Mi, Grinderz In Hazel Park, Grinderz Hazel Park, Grinderz Michigan, and Grinderz Hazel Park Menu.