Grindstone Charley's

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"My husband was very displeased when the host sat us at a salty table but our server made us laugh and smile within minutes of "desalting" our table!"
"The pies are BEYOND delicious !!"
Cons
"All the meat is fresh so if you have somewhere to be in 35 minutes....don't order a well done steak!....which by the way are seasoned well"
"Hotter food & fater"
Comments
"So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!"
March 4, 2009

Mark F.

I love Grindstone Charley's!! Great homemade food, great value(3$ Margaritas, and $ draught beer). I think the Breaded Tenderloin, is one of the best in the state. I love the BBQ Ribs, and their homemade Chili is to die for!! For…
November 30, 2007

Good food, good price

This is always a great place to bring the family. The price of the dinners is just right, the service is good, and it just feels like dinner around the table when you're there...only you don't have to do the dishes. I always feel like my…
March 12, 2007

great value! consistently good food and service

I live near the Speedway Grindstone Charleys and my family frequents it often. Sometimes as often as once a week. The menu has such variety that we never get bored with it. The breaded pork tenderloin is one of the best ever. I don't…

American Gluten Free Good For Kids

Grindstone Charley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/29/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!
  • 12/05/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/21/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pies are BEYOND delicious !!
    Cons
    Hotter food & fater
  • 4/18/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

Grindstone Charley's is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Grindston Charleys, Grindstone Charlie, Grindstone Charley's/Children Menu, Well Done Pork Ribs Restaurant Near 46224, Grindstone Charlie's Menu, Grindstone Charley's Kids Menu, Grindstone Charley's Menu, and Grindstone Charley's, Indianapolis, Crawfordsville Road.