Grindstone Charley's

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"My husband was very displeased when the host sat us at a salty table but our server made us laugh and smile within minutes of "desalting" our table!"
"The pies are BEYOND delicious !!"
Cons
"All the meat is fresh so if you have somewhere to be in 35 minutes....don't order a well done steak!....which by the way are seasoned well"
"Hotter food & fater"
Comments
"So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!"
  • 3/29/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!
  • 12/05/2013

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/21/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pies are BEYOND delicious !!
    Cons
    Hotter food & fater
  • 4/18/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

March 4, 2009

Mark F.

I love Grindstone Charley's!! Great homemade food, great value(3$ Margaritas, and $ draught beer). I think the Breaded Tenderloin, is one of the best in the state. I love the BBQ Ribs, and their homemade Chili is to die for!! For…
November 30, 2007

Good food, good price

This is always a great place to bring the family. The price of the dinners is just right, the service is good, and it just feels like dinner around the table when you're there...only you don't have to do the dishes. I always feel like my…
March 12, 2007

great value! consistently good food and service

I live near the Speedway Grindstone Charleys and my family frequents it often. Sometimes as often as once a week. The menu has such variety that we never get bored with it. The breaded pork tenderloin is one of the best ever. I don't…

6/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried D & C Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/26/2017

A dining patron from Paducah, KY tried Stuart Anderson's Cattle CO.

6/26/2017

A Japanese food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Asian cuisine in Geist and liked it.

6/26/2017

A diner from New Palestine, IN tried China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I always get take out, good food, good portions, love it
6/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried China King.

6/25/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Greenwood, IN tried China Dragon in South Perry, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried Chili's .

6/24/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Seros Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Fishers, IN tried Jack's Pizza.

6/23/2017

An American food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried General TSO Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
American Takeout Gluten Free

Grindstone Charley's  Restaurant Reviews

Grindstone Charley's is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Grindstone Charlie's Menu, Grindstone Charlie, Grindstone Charley's Menu, Grindston Charleys, Grindstone Charley's Kids Menu, Grindstone Charley's, Indianapolis, Crawfordsville Road, Grindstone Charley's/Children Menu, and Well Done Pork Ribs Restaurant Near 46224.