Grindstone Charley's

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"My husband was very displeased when the host sat us at a salty table but our server made us laugh and smile within minutes of "desalting" our table!"
"The pies are BEYOND delicious !!"
Cons
"All the meat is fresh so if you have somewhere to be in 35 minutes....don't order a well done steak!....which by the way are seasoned well"
"Hotter food & fater"
Comments
"So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!"
  • 3/29/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!
  • 12/05/2013

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/21/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pies are BEYOND delicious !!
    Cons
    Hotter food & fater
  • 4/18/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

American Takeout Gluten Free

Grindstone Charley's  Restaurant Reviews

Grindstone Charley's is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Grindstone Charlie, Grindstone Charley's Kids Menu, Grindstone Charley's Menu, Grindstone Charley's/Children Menu, Grindston Charleys, Well Done Pork Ribs Restaurant Near 46224, Grindstone Charlie's Menu, and Grindstone Charley's, Indianapolis, Crawfordsville Road.