8192 College Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33919

GrubCab - Restaurant Delivery and Catering

Neighborhoods: Whiskey Creek
Cuisine: Italian, Sushi, Seafood

GrubCab - Restaurant Delivery and Catering is a Italian, Sushi, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Grub cab service was great. Unfortunatly, not the restaurant Nick & Stella's wasn't the best. Wings were great but chicken sandwich for $8.99 was a processed pre-cooked and frozen patty. Very upsetting."
  • 10/23/2017

A dining patron from TX tried it and liked it.

• 5/12/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/24/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

KathyLou photo

KathyLou

This is AMAZING!!!!

It is about time that Fort Myers has something like this. I have ordered twice now, from AlliGators and then Shrimp Shack. Both times I have been amazed. Quick and reliable. Great Job!!

Daisy49 photo

Daisy49

Very convienient - great selection - great customer service

I came across GrubCab when I was waiting to be seated at a restaurant. I must have seen 3 of their drivers pick up food for delivery while I was waiting. I could’nt believe it. I was saying “that’s what we should have done.” I grabbed one of their menu books and have since become addicted to their service. They were so nice when I would call to place my order. I love that they offer so many choices. My most recent meal was from Tim’s Magic Wok. The food was piping hot and we had to actually wait for it to cool down to be able to eat it. We had the beef and brocolli as well as the chicken and brocolli along with some spring rolls and teriyaki beef. I have since told my friends and GrubCab has become an epidemic. This is such a great idea and an awesome service provided to Fort Myers.

beef and brocolli

amazing! very large portions, great flavor

chicken and brocolli

another great dish from Tim’s Magic Wok. The chicken was so tender that I could cut it with a fork.

beef teriyaki on a stick

pretty good, would have like more flavor or spice to it but it was extremely tender and juicy

sushi

one word… AWESOME… i have tried too many to even think about reviewing

darocho photo

darocho

Grub Cab

Wow! What a great idea!!! I love this. I just love the idea of having an alternative to pizza delivery. When your just too tired to cook it sure beats the drive thru!

We have used GrubCab twice now and both times it has been great! The food has been hot and fresh, and the drivers have been extremely friendly!

Thanks GrubCab!

Hungrigal photo

Hungrigal

Fort Myers, FL

Best NEW Service In Town!!!

GrubCab always delivers our food Hot & Fast. We get sushi from Yokohama’s and Tim’s Magic Wok at home but the girls at work love being able to choose from so many different restaurants instead of just one. All of thier menu items are the same price as the restaurants‚ĶI dont know how they do it. We are glad they are here to stay and will be ordering again. HeHeHe

rross1274 photo

rross1274

Ft Myers, FL

Great Service

Our orders from Grub cab have been great.
Food that is ordered is delivered with the correct order and on time.
People are freindly on the phone helpful the the experience has been GREAT.

Salads

charlesmed photo

charlesmed

Fort Myers, FL

Perfect for large families with kids!!!

There are 6 total members of my immediate family – 2 Adults, 2 Teens, and 2 Children – Boy is it a pain to get everyone together, ready at the same time, and all wanting to eat the same type of food. GrubCab solved all of my problems by offering such a wide variety of restaurants with just about every type of cuisine. The best thing is we can order from more than one restaurant at the same time all paying with the same card. How convenient is that?

Every order has come ontime and they keep the hot food hot as well as the cold food cold. It is so awesome that they can accomodate us like that. Grub Cab is definately family friendly and they are great for us at the office too.

Delivery Italian Sushi

GrubCab - Restaurant Delivery and Catering  Restaurant Reviews

GrubCab - Restaurant Delivery and Catering is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: Grub Cab Ft Myers Fl, Crubcab, Grubcap Cape Coral, Grab Cab In Fort Myers, Grubcab, Grub Cab Menu, Tim's Magic Wok Sushi Menu, and Gufbbcb.