1795 North Congress Avenue
Boynton Beach, FL 33426-8205

Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine

(Between Savannah Lakes Dr and Gateway Blvd)

Cuisine: Cuban, Latin American, Coffee

Overall
Pros
"Authentic cuban food and I should know I'm cuban"
Cons
"No cons"
  • 11/02/2017

A diner from Dover, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Authentic cuban food and I should know I'm cuban
    Cons
    No cons
  • 2/22/2017

A Cuban food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried it.

• 12/07/2016

A Cuban food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried it.

• 6/04/2016

A Cuban chowhound from Winter Haven, FL tried it.

• 12/09/2015

A Cuban food lover from Lake Worth, FL tried it.

• 10/28/2015

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

• 4/18/2015

A Cuban chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/26/2014

A Cuban food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/17/2014

A Cuban food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2014

A Cuban chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

August 26, 2012

It was absolutely delicious...tender with their own "gravy" as well as the white rice, plantain, & black beans.\r I have eaten other Cuban restaurant and in my opinion, it is the best place to dine Cuban food.
August 7, 2012

My sister and I stopped here during our vacation after seeing the reviews; although we were a little apprehensive due to the strip mall location (which we noticed seemed to be a staple in Palm Beach County), we were not disappointed. The…
July 13, 2012

We love Guarapo's with tonight being the second time we were there this week. Service is excellent something the owner and manager strives to be excellent. We had Miguel as our waiter and he is excellent. He even helped us tonight order an…

4/25/2018

A dining patron from Lake Worth, FL tried Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.

4/22/2018

A Lobster food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried Boynton Ale House.

4/21/2018

A dining patron from Boynton Beach, FL tried Saito's Japanese Steakhouse.

4/10/2018

A Caribbean food lover from US tried Tropical Island Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A Delis food lover from Delray Beach, FL tried Katzners Deli-Terranean Cafe.

4/07/2018

A Mediterranean food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried Copenhagen.

4/01/2018

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Copenhagen.

3/29/2018

A dining patron from US tried Boynton Ale House and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/25/2018

A Chinese food lover from Delray Beach, FL tried China Lane Restaurant.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Katzners Deli-Terranean Cafe.

Cuban Latin American Coffee

Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine is located near the cities of Briny Breezes, Boynton Beach Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, and Village Of Golf.
People found this by searching for: Guarapos Menu, Guarapo Boynton Beach, Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine Menu, Cuban Restaurant On Congress And Gateway, Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine Boynton Beach Fl, Guarapo's Cuban Cuisine, and Guarapos Boynton.