716 Sullivan
Miami, AZ 85539

Guayo's El Rey

Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

Overall
Pros
"Been Going. There My whole life since I was a kid I think it's best Mexican food restaurant in the town "
"Always treated like family, never rushed. Food is great, my son's favorite restraunt anywhere. Linda hugs my wife and I nearly every visit. "
"Love the chips and salsa. "
"Good food!!"
Cons
"No cons."
Comments
"Good ol' cooking at its finest."
  • 10/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2017

A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it.

• 1/02/2017

• 7/24/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 7/16/2016

A dining patron from Gilbert, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the chips and salsa.
    Cons
    No cons.
    Comments
    Good ol' cooking at its finest.
  • 5/06/2016

A diner from Scottsdale, AZ tried it.

• 4/23/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/05/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Globe, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/11/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Globe, AZ tried it.

Mexican Cafe American

Guayo's El Rey  Restaurant Reviews

Guayo's El Rey is located near the cities of Claypool.
People found this by searching for: Guayo's El Rey Menu, Guayo S El Rey Miami Az Menu, Guayos El Rey Menu, Guayos Rest, Guayos Restaurant Globe, Guayo's El Rey, Guayos Menu, and Guayos El Rey.