Guido's Pizza & Pasta

Neighborhoods: Woodland Hills
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Soups

Pros
"In America we are nice to each other specially in topanga. The old man has an attitude, since his open late, n I live on dometz right behind him I'm forced to go there some nights and for some reason his always pissed n takes your order as if I we him my "
  • 4/17/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/29/2013

A Pizza food lover from Anaheim, CA tried it.

Pizza Good For Kids Takeout

Guido's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Guido's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Woodland Hls, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Bell Canyon, and West Hills.
People found this by searching for: Guido's Pizza Woodland Hills, Guidos Pizza And Pasta, Guido's Pizza Topanga Canyon, Guidos Pizza In Woodland Hills, Guidos Pizza Woodland Hills, Guidos Woodland Hills, and Guido's Pizza And Pasta.