3050 Richmond Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23185

Guiseppe's Italian Cafe

Cuisine: Italian

Guiseppe's Italian Cafe is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

FamilyFoody photo

FamilyFoody

Williamsburg, VA

Terrible!! :-(

The whole experience (which was meant to be a lovely family evening out for dinner), turned out to be one of; if not, “the” worst food experience’s we’ve ever had!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!!
Their wait staff were not very attentive: we had waited over 45 minutes for our children’s food (pizza??) to be brought to them; which should have taken half the time, at least! we asked (a few times) for bread with our appetizers; which never appeared & we asked several times for our wine (bottle we’d ordered) to be brought and were ignored it seemed, until my wife was nearly finished with her entire meal (which wasn’t at the point the food was gone! – it too, was not as it should have been!) – I was finished my meal by the time it arrived, as I couldn’t eat more than a single mouthful of what I was brought!!
The lack of consideration when I’d informed their management of how awful my Risotto tasted, was incredulous – he suggested it must be my taste buds! (how rude?!!)
DON"T GO!! – try anywhere else; it has to be better!
I’ve ate in Italian restaurant’s in Italy & around the world….THIS IS THE WORST!!

Risotto

This could not be further from a real Italian! – the risotto was heavily salted and incredibly bland!! & over-cooked to boot!!?! (I can;t believe they got it so wrong!).
This is a staple dish for any Italian worth their salt (pardon the pun) – this was far from even reasonable…it was terrible!!! (I couldn’t even eat a second mouth full!!)
I can’t believe their audacity to state that they are an “Italian” – you should ask where they are from & where they studied their trade as an Italian chef; I think you’ll find greasy burger diner would be closer to the truth!!

Italian Delivery Italian - WORST!!

Guiseppe's Italian Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Guiseppe's 23188, Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant Williamsburg, Va Coupon, Guiseppes Williamsburg Va Menu, Guiseppe Williamsburg, Guiseppes Williamsburg, Where Can I Get Rissoto In Williamsburg Va, and Williamsburg Guiseppes Restaurant.