179 New Jersey Railroad Ave

bebaloka photo

bebaloka

Newark, NJ

horrible

“i went there to celebrate my birthday. i’ve known one of the promoters for a long time and he lied to me and screwed me over so badly.

since it was last minute, he said that all my guests needed to do was say they were there for Samantha Arroyo’s birthday and they got reduced admission. i was free and whoever was with me was free also. all we needed to do was walk to the front and tell them who i was show some i.d and everything was fine.
when i got there, there was a line and i had to wait because they were actually letting 16 YEAR OLD girls inside and putting bands on them for liquor. they made me pay for my admission which was 20$, and everyone that came with me also had to pay.
everyone that i invited said that when they approached the promoter and bouncer saying they were there for my birthday, they had to wait on line like everyone else, that they also had to pay 20$ and the promoter OMAR was completely rude to them.

the bartenders spilled my shots and wouldn’t refill them, actually called me a stupid fat bitch cause i said i was going to get her manager. it got to the point that i threw my long island iced tea on her and left. their drinks are completely too expensive and really tried saying that they didn’t have change so they could keep the extra 20$ from the 100$ bill i gave her.

the security stinks because most of the time they’re not even doing their job. the bouncers actually let people that are under 18 inside and put liquor bands on them. their cheap, rude, unprofessional and NOT WORTH the time and money to go there because the cops come there most of the time none stop the whole time.

i’ve been there a few times and the owner knows my family. it just shows that their competitors have a reason to be mad at them. they’re not worth anyone’s time but are consider one of the best bars in newark.

never going there again."

Unprofessional American Pub Food
Mama's Pizza

Pizza in Central Business District

Jade Garden Chinese Food

Chinese in North Ironbound

Queen Pizza & Deli

Pizza in Central Business District

Guitar Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Guitar Bar is located near the cities of East Newark, Harrison, South Kearny, Kearny, and East Orange.
People found this by searching for: Guitar Bar Newark Nj Pictures, Guitar Bar Newark Nj Facebook, Directions To Guitar Bar In Ironbound Nj, Guitar Bar Newark Nj, Guitar Bar Pictures, Guitar Bar Ironbound Newark, G Guitar Bar Newark Nj, Guitar Bar Newark, and Guitar Bar Ironbound.