850 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660-7945

Gulfstream

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Gulfstream is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"I've been going here for years when it was called "Cowboys." Service has steadily deteriorated. Today, it's hit or miss. The bar scene is hopping. You have young and old. There's a lot of money that comes in. Because the bar scene is pretty hot, it "
Cons
"Bar scene tends to get very aggressive. You should have a wait list for the bar. I'm a pretty easy going person but came close to decking some jerk who cut in front of us. Your bar tender knew we were waiting and she said nothing to the guy. Your menu"
  • 10/17/2015

A diner from Lake Forest, CA tried it.

• 6/11/2015

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 3/19/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/02/2015

• 12/23/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/22/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/05/2013

A dining patron from Newport Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

richards1998 photo

richards1998

Aliso Viejo, CA

Save your money and go somewhere else!!!

My wife and I had 8 pm reservations on Friday, 02Nov2012. We arrived early (630 pm) and enjoyed cigars on the outdoor bar/patio. Both barmaids ignored us until 7pm, when Nikki the hostess found us and asked if we wished to be seated for dinner. I explained we were still smoking and if she could direct one of the barmaids to take our drink order. Buy 730 pm, still no drinks, the wife was fuming (not from the smoke, hehe) because she used to be a food server and said repeatedly there was no excuse for the inhospitable barmaids. Nikki apologized profusely, and I told her we would be leaving. My wife spoke with the manager, Jeff, who politely listed (but, this is the OC, footstool to the throne of God.) I told him, this is the reason we don’t go out in OC, I save my money for Sin City.

The moral of the story…If you want a great dinner, night out, drink outside and smoke inside, Go to Vegas, Baby! Gulfstream sucks @$$!

Fri

Seafood Dinner Lunch
Mon-Wed 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Thu 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Sun 11:30AM - 09:00PM

Gulfstream  Restaurant Reviews

Gulfstream is located near the cities of Lido Isle, Costa Mesa, Central Coast, Balboa, and Huntingtn Bch.
People found this by searching for: Gulfstream Restaurant Newport Menu, Gulfstream Newport Beach Menu, Gulfstream Restaurant Newport, Gulfstream Restaurant Newport Beach Menu, Gulfstream Restaurant Corona Del Mar, Gulfstream Restaurant Menu Newport, and Gulf Stream Restaurant Newport Beach.