Gulla's Lunch

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Fast service, good food, great prices"
"By golly it's a gulls!"
"Sucks when the service over look you when wanting to be wated on, then taking care of those thst come in after you was there first. While sitting at a dirty table "
"It is a family tradition. We visit every time we visit family. It reminds us of our childhood. Honest and friendly."
Cons
"Small seating area"
January 11, 2011

Rip off

I remember eating at Gullas at a very young age. Gulla's used to be the best place where you could go to enjoy a good meal. However, since the change of its ownership (I believe the son, now runs the restaurant), I no longer enjoy the…
September 12, 2007

By Golly it's a Gulla!

I can remember eating at Gulla's from a very young age. I still enjoy their food. The best hotdogs around! The fish is really good too. The sauce is awesome. It's far from the fanciest place in the world but I really think it's part…
March 6, 2006

A little treat

This is a good hometown eatery. Although I have lived in the area all my life, for some reason I never ate a Gulla dog until last year. My sister was in town and she saw one of the owners of the establishment (who she had gone to high…

American Lunch Takeout

Gulla's Lunch  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/13/2016 A diner from Ambridge, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Bellaire, OH tried it.

• 6/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Morgantown, WV tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2016 A diner from Bridgeport, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Martins Ferry, OH tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Saint Clairsville, OH tried it.

Gulla's Lunch is located near the cities of Benwood, Mc Mechen, Mcmechen, and Bethlehem.
People found this by searching for: Gulla's Lunch Menu, Gullas Hot Dogs, Gullas Hot Dogs Bellaire Ohio, Gullas Hot Dogs Bellaire, Gullas Menu, Gullas Hot Dogs Menu, and Gullaslunch.Com.