1149 E Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2722

Gullifty's Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Traditional, Cafe

Gullifty's Restaurant is a Pizza, Traditional, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/30/2015

A Pizza food lover from Plymouth Meeting, PA tried it.

• 8/29/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

gusteau photo

gusteau

Ardmore, PA

Nifty Gullifty's

My husband and I decided to try someplace new for dinner and drinks last weekend. We ended up at Gullifty’s. We were extremely impressed by the huge selection offered both in food and drink. There is something for everyone on their menu. It is sort of similar to the Cheesecake factory. They have over 130 different beers which my husband particularly enjoyed. To top it of the service was excellent. Our server was fast, attentive and friendly. I highly recommend Gullifty’s to anyone.

Chilean Sea Bass

I was pleasantly suprised by the quality of this dish. It was magnificent!

Pizza Reservations Traditional

Gullifty's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Gullifty's Restaurant is located near the cities of Cardiff By The Sea, Haverford, Rosemont, Lower Merion Township, and Lower Merion.
People found this by searching for: Gullifty's Villanova, Gulliftys Restaurant, Gullifty's Villanova Menu, Gullifty's Villanova Pa, Gullifty's Menu, Gullifty's Menu Bryn Mawr, Gullifty's Menu Bryn Mawr Pa, and Gullifty's Restaurant.