Gusicks Restaurant

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Cafe, American

Gusicks Restaurant is a Steakhouse, Cafe, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, friendly and attentive staff!"
"Friendly wait staff and yummy food!"
Cons
"Decor"
"Outdated decor. Needs a bit if a facelift in dining room and bar. Permanent dance floor would go great with the new jukebox!"
Comments
"John, Sylvia and staff: We will keep coming weekly!"
Jendub photo

Jendub

Billings, MT

Really Bad!

My experience at Gusicks in Billings MT was awful! First of all the décor is way outdated and not too clean. The chairs are uncomfortable. Normally I like a good amount of dressing on my salad but there was so much laying on top I couldn’t see the salad and the salad consisted of lettuce which was getting brown and wilted and that is it just lettuce (from a bag, no doubt)! The soup was chicken gumbo…ah 2 pieces of chicken the size of my fingernail and if that was gumbo I’ll eat my fingernail!!!! I ordered a fish sandwich with fries. The bun was dried out the fish was just a square of gortons or vandecamp fishsquare that was over cooked in heavy oil and mushy in the inside. Fish? I don’t think so! The only thing eatable was the fries. I left my meal uneaten. I didn’t make a fuss about it cause I just wanted to get out of that dirty place! My thoughts are Gusicks has been here forever and they have a loyal following from the “old days”, people who obviously have no taste buds left. Oh and by the way their prices are highway robbery!!

lifeisgood photo

lifeisgood

Billings, MT

Give it a try!

I have been coming here for over 25 years.and yes sometime they have a off day, but I will take the good with the bad. Because even the worst is better then any other steak house in Billings they don’t needle their meat either. And! It is a home town family who started this restaurant and is still going. Gussics has been voted ( The cleanest kitchen! ) They use Choice meats and Yes they cook Wonderful Prime Rib. The restaurant is a STEAK HOUSE. It does not come with the frills you will have in outback or Texas road house this is the real deal. Good ole Montana Steak!
Have a good meal and enjoy the prices!! Because they are reasonable.

Prime Rib Samdwich

It is the same size as the prime rib dinner and a few dollars less it comes with soup or salad and both if you want and hand cut fries.

February 24, 2016

Great Service and outstanding food

Steakhouse Cafe American

Gusicks Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/18/2016 A diner from Billings, MT tried it.

• 2/11/2016 A diner from Billings, MT tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Belleview, FL tried it.

• 8/18/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 7/15/2015 A diner from Poplar, MT tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/12/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 3/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/25/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Gusicks Billings, Gusicks, Gusicks Restaurant Billings Mt, Menu For Gusicks Restaurant In Billings Montana, Gusick's Restaurant, Gusicks Billings Mt, and Gusicks Restaurant.