Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar

Cuisine: American, American (New)

Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar is a American and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"This is definitely the most exciting new restaurant to come to The Villages in a long time. The service was amazing. Skye was our server. The trash can nachos were incredible. And The Meatloaf was the best I've ever had and I love me some meatloaf."
Comments
"It's very busy 7 days a week.. but worth the wait!"
  • 9/04/2017

A diner from Acworth, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    It's very busy 7 days a week.. but worth the wait!
  • 8/31/2017

Jasjpp tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Jasjpp didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2017

A dining patron from Ocala, FL tried it.

jasjpp photo

jasjpp

The Villages, FL

Big disappointment

8/31/17 lunch at Guy Fieri. Ordered the pulled pork sandwich, cost $12.00. Virtually no pork in the sandwich. Manager apologized and adjusted the bill. Fries were soggy. Drinking water needs a better filter. Coffee at $3.00. I will not go again, and do not recommend. Riding on the Guy Fieri name. Service was great.

Pulled Pork sandwich.

Do not recommend.

American Ocala OpenTable

Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Menu Fieri's Res The Villagestaurant.