212 Castro St
Mountain View, CA 94041-1204

Gyro's House

Neighborhoods: Old Mountain View
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Vegan, European

Gyro's House is a Mediterranean, Vegan, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

• 11/25/2013

A diner from San Mateo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2013

A Mediterranean chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and didn't like it.

mandeelish photo

mandeelish

Santa Clara, CA

Don't pass this house

I’ve always walked by Gyro’s House on Castro, but never stopped in. Well I finally did and I wasn’t disappointed.

I went on a Friday during lunch, and the crowd initally attracted me. If there’s a crowd, there must be something good inside.

The place is small and very simple. It’s fast Mediterranean food. You order at the counter, get a number, and find a seat.

I ordered the chicken kebab sandwich, and it came wrapped like a burrito in a pita tortilla. The first few bites were good, but I felt like I needed some more sauce. Well it came towards the middle and made the sandwich so much better.

The sandwich came alone, but they also serve entree style, which will come with more sides.

So if you’re looking for a quick bite, try this place out. Did I mention it’s cheap? It is. And the sandwich ain’t that small.

Chicken Kebab Sandwich

Tasted slightly dry in the very beginning, but once the sauce kicked in, it was a delight!

Mediterranean Vegan Takeout

Gyro's House  Restaurant Reviews

Gyro's House is located near the cities of Mt View, Los Altos, Loyola Corners, Mountain, and Sunnyvale.
People found this by searching for: Gyro & Burrito House, Gyro House Mountain View Menu, Gyros House Mountain View Menu, Gyro's House Mountain View, Gyro House Mountain View Ca, Gyro Burrito, Gyro House Mountain View, Gyro Burrito House, and Gyros House Mountain View.