6406 E Stearns St
Long Beach, CA 90815-3417

H Salt Fish & Chips

Neighborhoods: Los Altos
Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Pizza

Pros
"It was a great place with a nice food. I don't remember having anything as good as their food before. Shrip was delicious. http://www.alexkayvisuals.com I would definitely bring my friends there again. Thank you for being the best place in town!"
  • 8/26/2020

A Seafood chowhound from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2020

A diner from Moreno Valley, CA tried it.

• 3/06/2020

A Seafood chowhound from Alhambra, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2019

Alexkayvisuals tried it, liked it, and rated it . Alexkayvisuals liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/01/2019

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 4/24/2019

Qualwas1988 tried it.

• 1/11/2019

A Seafood chowhound from Long Beach, CA tried it.

• 3/14/2018

A Seafood food lover from Long Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/17/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Pizza

Qualwas1988 photo

Qualwas1988

Dallas, TX

My experience

And I would like to speak about this fish restaurant. This is one of the best places I have been. Delicious! For fish need to be able to cook, I say this as a professional fisherman. https://trykayak.com/best-kayak-paddle/ gives a whole list of necessary tools for quality fishing so that later the fish fillet will be tasty and juicy. I strongly advise

Seafood Catering Delivery

Pizza in Wrigley

Your House Restaurant

Sushi in Circle Area

H Salt Fish & Chips  Restaurant Reviews

H Salt Fish & Chips is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Fish And Chips Stearns Street 90815 Menu, H Salt On Stearns, The Menu At Salt Seafood Restaurants In Long Beach, Ca, H.Salt Fish & Chips, H Salt Fish And Chips On Stearns In Long Beach, H Salt Fish And Chips Long Beach, and H.Salt Fish And Chips Stearns.