3622 Coral Way

Habana Vieja Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Coral Way
Cuisine: Cuban, Lunch, Mexican

Overall
Pros
"I love this place The food is great the service is excellent. "
Cons
"Honestly I don't have any complaints "
Comments
"I don't think they need any tips they do a great job "
  • 1/06/2019

A Cuban food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 8/15/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 3/04/2017

A Cuban food lover from Coral Gables, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2017

A diner from Hialeah, FL tried it.

• 2/08/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2016

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love this place The food is great the service is excellent.
    Cons
    Honestly I don't have any complaints
    Comments
    I don't think they need any tips they do a great job
  • 11/12/2016

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/12/2016

A Cuban food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 2/12/2016

A Cuban food lover from Sevierville, TN tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A diner from Cliffside Park, NJ tried it.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Cuban food you'll come back for!

Having grown up in Miami, I think I may have tried every Cuban restaurant known to man at one time or another… the fact that La Habana Vieja has been around for a while, are consistent and hold true to the most typical herbs, spices and cooking soul, they serve food that is just as authentic and good today as when they opened, and that it so home-style is incredible. Every time I visit the area, I try to go to La Habana Vieja. If you don’t believe me, just try it, once you try it, you’ll be back!

Cuban Dinner Lunch

Habana Vieja Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Habana Vieja Restaurant Miami Fl, Restaurant La Habana Vieja In Coral Gables Address, Habana Vieja Coral Gables, Habana Vieja Restaurant Menu, La Habana Vieja Restaurant In Miami, La Habana Vieja Restaurant Miami, Habana Vieja Restaurant Miami Menu, Habana Vieja Restaurant, and La Habana Vieja Restaurant, Miami.