Habanero's Mexican Grill

Call (Between Holly St and Branch St)

Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Chicken quesadillas :)"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...outstanding fast waiters good food never seen the bottom of my tea glass"
"Combination d with red sauce "
"Good food "
"Hi"
"Good"
"Good decor. "
Cons
"Lol no cons unless I just want to look for something. Not"
"Bathrooms were little nasy"
Comments
"I love all there food. My family and i make a promise to try new things every time we visit...and we haven't found anything we don't like at all. All the workers are amazing. I enjoy eating there. No matter. What some of these haters think they now, I lov"
October 12, 2011

Senior Skip Day

Closed today, Oct. 12th; Boycotted forever! Gone to Taco Bell!!!!!!!!
September 30, 2008

Habanero's

I love eating here you always get sat right when you come in and the staff is always friendly. They are right out with salsa and chips. I love the cheese dip.

Mexican Grill Cafe

Habanero's Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/09/2017 A diner from Bessemer, AL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and liked the service.

• 1/02/2017 A diner from Bessemer, AL tried it.

• 12/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 12/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/07/2016 A diner from Montgomery, AL tried it.

• 7/25/2016 A diner from Bessemer, AL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/14/2016 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from GA tried it.

Habanero's Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Dolomite, Brighton, and Pleasant Grove.
People found this by searching for: Habanero's Hueytown Alabama, Habaneros Hueytown, Habaneros Mccalla Menu, Habaneros Menu Hueytown Al, Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu Mccalla, Habaneros Hueytown Menu, Habaneros Mccalla, and Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu.