3048 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr
Hueytown, AL 35023-2362

Habanero's Mexican Grill

(Between Holly St and Branch St)

Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Chicken quesadillas :)"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...outstanding fast waiters good food never seen the bottom of my tea glass"
"Combination d with red sauce "
"Good food "
"Hi"
"Good"
"Good decor. "
Cons
"Lol no cons unless I just want to look for something. Not"
"Bathrooms were little nasy"
Comments
"I love all there food. My family and i make a promise to try new things every time we visit...and we haven't found anything we don't like at all. All the workers are amazing. I enjoy eating there. No matter. What some of these haters think they now, I lov"
  • 8/28/2017

A diner from Pinson, AL tried it.

• 8/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 8/19/2017

A dining patron from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 7/23/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/20/2017

A dining patron from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2017

A diner from Bessemer, AL tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A dining patron from Trussville, AL tried it.

• 5/10/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Bessemer, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Louisville, CO tried it.

October 12, 2011

Senior Skip Day

Closed today, Oct. 12th; Boycotted forever! Gone to Taco Bell!!!!!!!!
September 30, 2008

Habanero's

I love eating here you always get sat right when you come in and the staff is always friendly. They are right out with salsa and chips. I love the cheese dip.

Mexican Grill Cafe

Habanero's Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Habanero's Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Dolomite, Brighton, and Pleasant Grove.
People found this by searching for: Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu Mccalla, Habaneros Hueytown Al, Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu, Habeneros Hueytown Al, Habaneros Hueytown Menu, Habaneros Hueytown, Habaneros Mccalla, and Habaneros Mccalla Menu.