3048 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr
Hueytown, AL 35023-2362

Habanero's Mexican Grill

(Between Holly St and Branch St)

Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Chicken quesadillas :)"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...outstanding fast waiters good food never seen the bottom of my tea glass"
"Combination d with red sauce "
"Good food "
"Hi"
"Good"
"Good decor. "
Cons
"Lol no cons unless I just want to look for something. Not"
"Bathrooms were little nasy"
Comments
"I love all there food. My family and i make a promise to try new things every time we visit...and we haven't found anything we don't like at all. All the workers are amazing. I enjoy eating there. No matter. What some of these haters think they now, I lov"
  • 12/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/15/2017

A dining patron from Birmingham, AL tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2017

A dining patron from Pinson, AL tried it.

• 8/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 8/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 7/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 7/20/2017

A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Bessemer, AL tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A Mexican food lover from Trussville, AL tried it.

September 30, 2008

Habanero's

I love eating here you always get sat right when you come in and the staff is always friendly. They are right out with salsa and chips. I love the cheese dip.

Mexican Grill Cafe

Habanero's Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Habanero's Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Dolomite, Brighton, and Pleasant Grove.
People found this by searching for: Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu, Habaneros Hueytown Al, Habaneros Mccalla Menu, Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu Mccalla, Habaneros Hueytown Menu, Habaneros Mccalla, Habeneros Hueytown Al, and Habaneros Hueytown.