Habanero's Mexican Grill

Call (Between Holly St and Branch St)

Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Chicken quesadillas :)"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...outstanding fast waiters good food never seen the bottom of my tea glass"
"Combination d with red sauce "
"Good food "
"Hi"
"Good"
"Good decor. "
Cons
"Lol no cons unless I just want to look for something. Not"
"Bathrooms were little nasy"
Comments
"I love all there food. My family and i make a promise to try new things every time we visit...and we haven't found anything we don't like at all. All the workers are amazing. I enjoy eating there. No matter. What some of these haters think they now, I lov"
October 12, 2011

Senior Skip Day

Closed today, Oct. 12th; Boycotted forever! Gone to Taco Bell!!!!!!!!
September 30, 2008

Habanero's

I love eating here you always get sat right when you come in and the staff is always friendly. They are right out with salsa and chips. I love the cheese dip.

Mexican Grill Cafe

Habanero's Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/07/2016 A diner from Montgomery, AL tried it.

• 7/25/2016 A diner from Bessemer, AL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/14/2016 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from GA tried it.

• 2/17/2016 A diner from Dallas, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from Charlestown, RI tried it.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Pleasant Grove, AL tried it.

Habanero's Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Dolomite, Brighton, and Pleasant Grove.
People found this by searching for: Habaneros Mccalla, Habaneros Hueytown Menu, Habaneros Hueytown, Habaneros Mexican Grill Hueytown Al Menu, Habaneros, Habaneros Menu Hueytown Al, Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu Mccalla, Habaneros Mexican Grill Menu, and Habaneros Mccalla Menu.