2445 Lakeshore Drive
Muskegon, MI 49441

Habs Good food and eats

Cuisine: Pizza, Soups, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Good thin crust. Customer service not good. Do not try to help and offer anything for a solution when something isn't quite right. "
"Hello... Received my sandwich and took it to work to eat and when I opened the sandwich it was totally and I mean totally flooded with mayo.. Was inedible.. When I called to talk to the manager Sarah, she said she couldn't do anything and it wasn'"
"I was so hopin for a great pizza on our pizzas was one ladle of sauce on a large pizza they said that's what they use is one ladle an for me to order extra sauce next time they didn't evan offer to fix our pizzas won't go back an they are walk"
"Close to home."
"Meats all smoked to perfection on site."
"The cooks"
Cons
"Management was Rude and worthless...my neighbors said the same as me..."
"More sauce an to make it right with the custermer"
"Food was NOT Fresh. Could tell the Pizza had been sitting at least half an hour before delivered.... And got a sandwich and way too much mayo, told the manager in charge, Sarah and she said since it didn't happen on HER shift it wasn't her Proble"
"It's small with a "low maintenance" atmosphere."
"what cons"
Comments
"Too bad.. All other restaurants in Lakeside are awesome, this one Bites..."
"Clean-Up the Place! Bathroom was not Clean... Wonder how clean They are.... Yuk!"
"I'll eat there till the day I die!!!!!"
  • 4/18/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/17/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/09/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/18/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Management was Rude and worthless...my neighbors said the same as me...
    Comments
    Too bad.. All other restaurants in Lakeside are awesome, this one Bites...
  • 8/09/2014

• 8/03/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/10/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    More sauce an to make it right with the custermer
  • 4/10/2014

Pizza Soups Sandwiches

Habs Good food and eats  Restaurant Reviews

Habs Good food and eats is located near the cities of North Muskegon, Muskegon Heights, and Roosevelt Park.
People found this by searching for: Habs Muskegon Mi, Habs Menu Muskegon Mi, Habs Restaurant Muskegon, Habs Muskegon, Habs Muskegon Menu, Habs Muskegon Mi Menu, and Habs Menu Muskegon.