10500 Bierstadt Way
Englewood, CO 80112

Hacienda Colorado

Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, Tex-mex

Pros
"Great food"
  • 5/17/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/06/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
jeremiahd photo

jeremiahd

Highlands Ranch, CO

I really enjoy this restaurant, both at this...

I really enjoy this restaurant, both at this location and the one on Wadsworth Blvd. Numerous selections, and all of the ones I’ve tried have been great. My favorite is the Chili Relleno Platter. A couple aspects to this restaurant that make it a cut above for me are the atmosphere, the selection of sauces and salsas available with meals, and the wide variety of beverage choices. Not too pricey, either. A great place to go with friends, or with the kids earlier in the evening.

ilovefood photo

ilovefood

Highlands Ranch, CO

Too trendy for me

I don’t get why this restaurant is considered such a big hit. The restaurant is beautiful, but I think it’s overpriced for food that is much like Tex Mex food. I feel like they spent so much money on the atmosphere that they forgot to pay attention to the menu. Anyone who goes here won’t be disappointed, but unless you like this kind of trendy restaurant, you won’t necessarily feel like you got your money’s worth either.

Mexican Cafe Tex-mex
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Hacienda Colorado  Restaurant Reviews

Hacienda Colorado is located near the cities of Sheridan, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, and Littleton.
People found this by searching for: Hacienda Restaurant Englewood, Hacienda Colorado Locations, Hacienda Colorado Englewood, Hacienda Colorado Menu, Hacienda Restaurant Englewood Co, Hacienda Colorado Restaurant Menu, and Colorado Hacienda Restaurant.