3821 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020-3901

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Korean, Asian, Vietnamese

Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant is a Korean, Asian, and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/01/2014

A Korean chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2013

A Korean food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

haejangchonca photo

haejangchonca

Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant

All you can eat Korean BBQ for only $16.99 in the heart of Koreatown Los Angeles. Open till 2:00 AM. Voted the most delectable deal in Los Angeles & SoCal for Korean food by Los Angeles Times, Sep ’09

paulbMENU photo

paulbMENU

Korean BBQ Restaurant that Rocks!

I love this Korean BBQ restaurant! In all of Koreatown Los Angeles, I’d have to say Hae Jang Chon is the hippest, best Korean food restaurant with the tastiest Korean bbq for the price. Their all you can eat menu is $16.99 and you get a lot more choices of barbecue meats than other kbbq places in Los Angeles. There are a total of 19 items (actually 21 since you can have marinated or unmarinated beef short rib, which are 2 completely different items, or thin or thick sliced Canadian fresh pork belly, again 2 very different items). The quality of the meat is very high, considering it is all you can eat. It is always fresh, melt in your mouth quality, not chewy or tough. By the time I am finished eating all that bbq meat, I wonder if $16.99 can even cover the cost of the meat. It is truly a bargain. Hae Jang Chon is also known for their very popular kimchi fried rice at the end of the all you can eat bbq meal. It is the perfect ending to an already delicious and satisfying meal. If you have never tried out Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ, I highly recommend them as it is the Korean restaurant with the best value and best atmosphere to hang with your friends and enjoy some of the best Korean food anywhere in Los Angeles.

AYCE BBQ

As mentioned before, amazing value and high quality for All You Can Eat Korean BBQ. No other restaurant in Los Angeles compares. The scrumptiousness of the barbecued meats and the unique taste that comes from using stone grills instead of metal grills is what makes Hae Jang Chon awesome.

architectsaia photo

architectsaia

Best Korean BBQ in Los Angeles All You Can EAT

Amazing korean bbq! Los Angeles has lots of Korean bbq restaurants, especially in Koreatown L.A. But of all of them, Hae Jang Chon stands out as the best Korean bbq restaurant in terms of flavor and the great deal. Only $16.99 and you get all you can eat Korean bbq that is of very high quality. The black angus beef brisket and marinated kalbi are my absolute favorites. It boggles the mind how they can offer endless kalbi and 18 other korean bbq and korean food items all for such a low price. They must make up for it in volume or alcohol sales. Anyway, the food is amazing and the kimchi fried rice they make for you at the end of the meal is incredible. Soooo goood…I gotta go back just to have some more of that. This place gets packed and wait times can be long, but well worth it. Open till 2:00 AM!

AYCE BBQ

As previously mentioned, the marinated short ribs (kalbi) is amazing, as is the black angus beef brisket…so tender and moist and flavorful. I also enjoyed the bbq chicken and Canadian pork belly very much. Very juicy and tasty. Best deal on Korean bbq in Los Angeles, for sure.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

All You Can Eat Korean BBQ

Someone please help me change the name of this restaurant. Menuism is automatically over riding what I’m typing in. Should be
“Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant”*

Fancy Feast, move over!! My kitty has decided that THIS Cartoon Pig All You Can Eat Meat-Fest is the NEW standard because she’s always lovey dovey licking me like I was her next gourmet meal or something. Every time I go here, I leave smelling like the best marinated BBQ pork, beef, and kimchi – it was in my clothes, my hair, and oh my face was steamed to perfection! And my tummy and taste buds are amazingly happy.

This is seriously not for the weak; its an all out all you can eat MEAT-fest!! I really lost track of how many plates of meat the waitress brought us. But let me tell you, I literally rooollll out of the restaurant every time I eat here.

Service could be better here, but its probably because there are so many of us hungry and anxious mouths, and only a few of them to bring out the plates of raw meat, put the raw meat on the hot plate to cook, bring refills of drinks, condiments and then more meat…its just endless the amount of requests from the patrons! So, yes, some patience is required, but they could add a few more staffers OR provide more tongs so we can serve/cook/help ourselves.

Seriously fast before you go here and wear your best stretchy pants! Then be prepared for your furry friends to loooove the way you smell!

AYCE BBQ

All You Can Eat Korean BBQ and kimchee – excellent!! We rolled outta there!

April 22, 2014

Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant

All you can eat Korean BBQ for only $16.99 in the heart of Koreatown Los Angeles. Open till 2:00 AM. Voted the most delectable deal in Los Angeles & SoCal for Korean food by Los Angeles Times, Sep '09
September 11, 2013

Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant

Restaurant, Asian Restaurant, Korean RestaurantAll you can eat Korean BBQ for only $16.99 in the heart of Koreatown Los Angeles. Open till 2:00 AM. Voted the most delectable deal in Los Angeles & SoCal for Korean food by Los Angeles Times,…

Korean Korean Bbq Korean Restaurant
Sun-Sat 12:00AM - 12:00AM
10:00AM - 10:00PM
10:00AM - 10:00PM ( Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant is SUPPOSED to be the name. Someone please help me change this. )

Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hae Jang Chon Korean BBQ Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Korean Fancy Restaurant,Los Angeles,Ca, Korean Bbq Restaurant Los Angeles, All You Can Eat Korean Bbq Los Angeles, Hae Jang Chon Menu, Hae Jang Chon Korean Bbq Restaurant, Hae Jang Chon, Best Korean Food In Koreatown Los Angeles, Hae Jang Chon Restaurant, and Hae Jang Chon Korean Bbq Restaurant Menu.