6227 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819

Halal Food Express

Neighborhoods: Florida Center
Cuisine: Halal, Mediterranean, American (New)

Halal Food Express is a Halal, Mediterranean, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Very good food and excellent, courteous service."
"It was terrible. It was my husband birthday and it was the worst birthday that we expected in our live. Even if they pay me money we would never go there. I wouldn't give that food not even to my dog. It was TERRIBLE TERIBLE TERIBLE "
Cons
"None really."
  • 12/01/2015

Pros
    Very good food and excellent, courteous service.
    Cons
    None really.
  • 7/07/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

alabdin photo

alabdin

Kissimmee, FL

Excellent and Amazing Food

Amazing food! Especially the chicken shawarma :) Definitely coming back soon, If you are in town, this place must be your number one restaurant to eat at! Overall, excellent food, very clean, and great service!

chicken shawarma

Amazing.

Halal Mediterranean American (New)

Halal Food Express  Restaurant Reviews

Halal Food Express is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Halal Food Express Orlando, Halal Food Delivery In Orlando, Halal Food Express Menu, Halal Food Express, Food Delivery Orlando Halal, Halal Food Express Facebook Orlando, Halal Restaurants In Orlando Fl, Halal Food In Florida, and Halal Food Delivery Near Me.