3325 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
New Bern, NC

Half Time Pub & Grub

Overall
Pros
"I got my food quickly, wide range of beers on tab, my server was educated on the menu and bar menu"
Cons
"Saw owner in and out on the phone the whole time, didn't look like he was too interested in what was going on at his restaurant"
Comments
"I'd go back"
  • 11/17/2016

A dining patron from New Bern, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2014

A food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/10/2014

A food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    I'd go back
  • 8/04/2013

A chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/14/2013

A food lover from New Bern, NC tried it and rated it .

Half Time Pub & Grub  Restaurant Reviews

Half Time Pub & Grub is located near the cities of Bridgeton.
People found this by searching for: Halftimes New Bern Nc Menu, Half Times Menu New Bern Nc, Half Time New Bern Nc Menu, Half Time New Bern Nc, Half Times New Bern Nc, Half Time & Pub 3325 Martin Luther King Blvd New Bern, Nc, Halftime Reviews New Berns Nc, Halftime New Bern Lunch Menu, and Halftimes Menu New Bern Nc.