502 S Palm Dr
Novato, CA 94949

Hamilton Cafe

Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean, Catering

• 8/04/2021

A dining patron from Pleasant Hill, CA tried it.

TonyMango photo

TonyMango

Novato, CA

A honest little hidden gem without the hype.

“A nice little relaxing drive in and out of Hamilton Field, I always find myself leaving Hamilton Cafe happy.” is how I would described this restaurant. It is a nice, clean, and cozy little place, with an open kitchen and a large deck for outdoor dining, serving good honest food at a very reasonable price. I would describe their food as freshly prep up-to-date “comfort food”, and I enjoy their “slow cook” food the most.

As the size of their kitchen is pretty small, I am very impressed with the selection on the menu, and there was never a long wait from one course to another. The servers are always polite, helpful, and doing their job well. Most people might worry about what to order for their first visit, perhaps wondering if some dishes are better than the others, NOT with Hamilton Cafe. No matter whether it is a dish from the regular menu or from the daily special selection, I could randomly pick a dish and my dining experience would be just as good as being overly careful, as I always enjoy the tasting of my wife’s selection just as well as mine, but I cannot say the same about most of the other restaurants in Marin County. Hamilton Cafe is keeping things simple and consistent, and have earned my trust over a period of 2 years that my wife and I decided to dine there on Valentine’s Day 2 months ago. It was an excellent decision as all of our dining expectations were met impressively.

I do not normally give out my contact information to just any restaurant for promotional purposes, but I made an exception for Hamilton Cafe, because I have always been impressed by the quality of various dishes and the consistency over multiple visits, and it was worth my effort. This honest little hidden gem without the hype is my Novato recommended spot.

Greek Mediterranean Parking
Tue-Sat 04:30AM - 09:00PM
Sun-Mon 04:00PM - 08:30PM
Sun-Sat 04:30AM - 08:30PM (Visit the website)
Sun-Mon 04:30PM - 08:30PM (Visit the website for the latest update.)
Sun-Mon 04:30AM - 08:30PM (Visit the website for the latest update.)

Hamilton Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hamilton Filed, Novato, Restaurants And Cafes In Novato Hamilton Area, Sonoma County Reasturants Hamilton, Hamiltom Cafe, and Hamilton Cafe Novato.