219 Broadway E

Hana Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Broadway
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"An all-around excellent restaurant. A "gem" in Seattle!"
"Good food and nice service "
"I've loved this place for twenty years! It's an excellent neighborhood spot that I hope never goes away."
"The staff was very friendly and accommodating; the food was reasonably priced and tasty. Exactly what I signed up for!"
"Excellent bento box"
"Very friendly. "
Cons
"cold inside. sometimes the seating sucks "
"This is as much a pro as a con: you get exactly what you expect here. It isn't probably going to blow your mind, but it is good."
"No con's. I love it."
Comments
"excellent teriyaki chicken."
"Phenomenal sushi, and outstanding meals!! Fabulous!!"
  • 8/31/2019

A dining patron from Mercer Island, WA tried it.

• 7/24/2018

A dining patron from Bellingham, WA tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A Sushi chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/15/2017

A diner from Bothell, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    An all-around excellent restaurant. A "gem" in Seattle!
  • 4/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/18/2016

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food and nice service
    Cons
    cold inside. sometimes the seating sucks
  • 10/14/2016

A Sushi chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2016

A dining patron from Grantham, NH tried it.

• 1/30/2016

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 11/29/2015

Ryang2 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Ryang2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

good deal on broadway

Great place if you just want a good filling meal for a very reasonable price. Hana has some great dishes – my favorites being the oyako and katsu donburi. For about $7 you can have a very satisfying meal here. Usually quite busy but the wait isn’t that long. Best option for Japanese food on/around Capitol Hill.

KenHsu photo

KenHsu

Seattle, WA

Reasonable priced Japanese food on Broadway....

Reasonable priced Japanese food on Broadway. I have heard mixed reviews from friends and I finally tried it out today.

Had salmon/yellow tail/octopus nigiris – which were ok.
The seafood salad is great! and also pretty well priced.
The Chumwa Mushi is pretty standard affair and tasty, wish it was a bit bigger though.
The Oyako don was good and not too expensive either.
The place was packed, and you can see why.
I will be eating there more from now on :)

PaulC photo

PaulC

Seattle, WA

It can get pretty busy, so its not a good...

It can get pretty busy, so its not a good place to bring large groups. It has the standard variety of rolls, nigiri and sashimi from the bar. Some of the bento boxes are a bit pricey, but I am all over the katsudon bowls which seem cheap (around $5) compared to the amount of food that comes in them. Also, their loose leaf green tea is great, made better by the fact that it comes at no extra charge.

lilibethw photo

lilibethw

Awful Cashier, Ok Food

The food at Hana is good, but I doubt that I will be back because of my experience today. Going to a restaurant isn’t just about the food, it’s about the whole experience, and the cashier today made me feel like utter crap. I’m 6 months pregnant and thought I’d satisfy my sushi craving with a tempura roll and spicy Cali roll. The cashier bluntly asked me when I was due, and when I told her, she said, “You’re kinda big aren’t you?” ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was dumbstruck. And she proceeded to put her foot farther into her mouth with, “You’re just having one right?” I think she took my silence to mean that I didn’t understand her, because she repeated it two more times. I nearly burst into tears because of this rude woman, and gladly wrote $0 for tip and underlined it. (yes, I do tip on take out usually) There is no food in the world worth getting your self-esteem trampled on, thank you very much. You will never see me, or my family at Hana again. I’d rather go to Aoki just up the street.

Sushi Japanese Lunch
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 04:30PM - 10:00PM
D12wzw7har25t6aby-gaa8
jetleigh

Afkny4kxur26djabblkses
jwbnyc

Hana Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hana Restaurant is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Hana Restaurant Seattle Menu, Ha Na Seattle Menu, Sushi Broadway Seattle, Hana Sushi Seattle Menu, Hana Sushi Seattle, Hana Seattle Menu, Japanese Restaurant Capitol Hill Seattle, Hana Restaurant Seattle, and Hana Broadway Seattle.