3760 W 242nd St

Hank's Pizza & Deli

Neighborhoods: Walteria
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Quiet and relaxed setting for lunch"
  • 6/14/2019

A Pizza food lover from Valencia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quiet and relaxed setting for lunch
  • 10/04/2018

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 10/08/2017

A dining patron from Torrance, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 2/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2017

A diner from Scottsdale, AZ tried it.

• 9/28/2016

A diner from Torrance, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2016

A diner from Montebello, CA tried it.

• 4/02/2016

A Pizza food lover from Redondo Beach, CA tried it.

• 11/30/2015

A dining patron from Camarillo, CA tried it.

Syl photo

Syl

Lomita, CA

Very good food & cozy place

I have been to Hank’s so many times, always felt at home, warm atmosphere, the place is relaxing the food always enjoyable. Once I was on a special diet and they went out of their way to accommodate me and fix me a special dinner. I didn’t feel deprived…..I always like to go with my girls for a quality time dinner, the wine is always good and the food tasty and well cooked (I am a chef and am very particular and fussy when it comes to what I put in my mouth). I love their pizzas especially the way they use herbs in their sauces, and their pasta dishes have the fragrance and the taste as the ones I had in my last trip to Italy. One of the reasons I like going there is that they don’t put a ton of sugar in their food. We are going back this week.

Hank's special pizza yummm, fries, appetizers

Pizza Dinner Lunch
Panaderia La Esperanca

Bakeries in Harbor Gateway

Bombay Tandoori & Banquet

Vegan in West Torrance

Kabab Curry Cuisine of India

Indian in West Torrance

Hank's Pizza & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Hank's Pizza & Deli is located near the cities of Walteria, Redondo Beach, Hollywood Riviera, West Carson, and Palos Verdes Estates.
People found this by searching for: Hanks Torrance, Hank's Italian Restaurant Torrance Ca, Hanks Pizza Torrance Menu, Hank's Torrance, Hanks Pizza Torrance, Hanks Torrance Menu, Hanks Pizza, and Hank's Pizza & Deli Torrance.