Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/05/2016

An American chowhound from New Berlin, WI tried it.

• 7/30/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

TVguy photo

TVguy

Brookfield, WI

Awful fish fry

This was the first time I had gone there and I will never go back. The fish fry was horrible. The service was even worse. We were a group and there was hardly anyone else in the place and it still took forever for us to get our food. Plus, the glasses and dishes were dirty, which is an immediate turn off. I would recommend avoiding this place. There are much better places to choose from.

fish fry

Horrible. Don’t go there.

September 21, 2010

Not my choice of places

The bartender is a drunk. He has a record a mile long. He's mean and threatens women. If you open a tab be careful he overcharges on it when he closes it out. The place sinks and is extremely dirty.

American Parking Catering

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails  Restaurant Reviews

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Sullivan Restaurant, Restaurants Nearby My Location Within Waukesha, Wi, Waukesha Restaurants, Dining In Waukesha Area, Restaurants In Waukesha, Homeplate Restaurant Watertown Wi, Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails, Benny's Steak House, Watertown, Ny, and Dinner Menu Snow White Lebanon Tenn. Restaurants Lebanon, Tn.