Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Pub Food

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails is a American, Burgers, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/05/2016

A diner from New Berlin, WI tried it.

• 7/30/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

TVguy photo

TVguy

Brookfield, WI

Awful fish fry

This was the first time I had gone there and I will never go back. The fish fry was horrible. The service was even worse. We were a group and there was hardly anyone else in the place and it still took forever for us to get our food. Plus, the glasses and dishes were dirty, which is an immediate turn off. I would recommend avoiding this place. There are much better places to choose from.

fish fry

Horrible. Don’t go there.

September 21, 2010

Not my choice of places

The bartender is a drunk. He has a record a mile long. He's mean and threatens women. If you open a tab be careful he overcharges on it when he closes it out. The place sinks and is extremely dirty.
May 7, 2009

Cant wait to go back!!!!!

This bar is a lot of fun! Cant go wrong for a good time with good people. The bartender is the best in town - Jimmy! We had a fabulous time, and continue to go back! This is also the place to be for St Patricks Day in Waukesha. Found…

6/07/2017

A diner from Pewaukee, WI tried Golden Chicken Carry-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Their chicken is absolutely delicious! It's my favorite carry-out chicken. We used to get KFC but when I want to buy chicken, it's always Golden Chicken! The elderly man that usually greets me when I pick up my chicken is so friendly too. That also ma
6/04/2017

A diner from Riverside, CA tried Sunset Family Restaurant.

6/01/2017

An American food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried Dady Oh's.

6/01/2017

A chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried The Blue Ribbon Tavern & Eatery.

5/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Waukesha, WI tried Casa del Rio.

5/25/2017

A diner from Waukesha, WI tried Dady Oh's.

5/10/2017

A dining patron from Mukwonago, WI tried Chancery Pub & Restaurant.

5/07/2017

A diner from Waukesha, WI tried Christina's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/01/2017

A dining patron from Waukesha, WI tried New China Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Kid friendly foods and large variety
Cons
None
Comments
Great for families and those who want a lot of options. Never disappointed here.
4/26/2017

A diner from Neenah, WI tried Rosati's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Burgers Pub Food

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails  Restaurant Reviews

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails, Homeplate Restaurant Watertown Wi, Dining In Waukesha Area, Sullivan Restaurant, Restaurants Nearby My Location Within Waukesha, Wi, Benny's Steak House, Watertown, Ny, Restaurants In Waukesha, Dinner Menu Snow White Lebanon Tenn. Restaurants Lebanon, Tn, and Waukesha Restaurants.