357 E Broadway St
Waukesha, WI 53186-4608

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/05/2016

An American food lover from New Berlin, WI tried it.

• 7/30/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

TVguy photo

TVguy

Brookfield, WI

Awful fish fry

This was the first time I had gone there and I will never go back. The fish fry was horrible. The service was even worse. We were a group and there was hardly anyone else in the place and it still took forever for us to get our food. Plus, the glasses and dishes were dirty, which is an immediate turn off. I would recommend avoiding this place. There are much better places to choose from.

fish fry

Horrible. Don’t go there.

American Parking Catering

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails  Restaurant Reviews

Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Benny's Steak House, Watertown, Ny, Restaurants Nearby My Location Within Waukesha, Wi, Waukesha Restaurants, Restaurants In Waukesha, Sullivan Restaurant, Dinner Menu Snow White Lebanon Tenn. Restaurants Lebanon, Tn, Homeplate Restaurant Watertown Wi, Dining In Waukesha Area, and Hannon's Fine Food & Cocktails.