Happiness

Neighborhoods: Bridgeport
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Cafe

Overall
December 8, 2008

I absolutely LOVE this place. They are super quick with all deliveries, every time I order they cut the estimated delivery time in half. Everything that I have ordered from here is amazing. Happiness is definately our weekly tradition.
August 7, 2008

Great for Lunch

This place is great for their lunch specials. They get it to you fast and it is still hot from the stove. I love the vegetables that they use always fresh and the noodles are good too!
August 13, 2005

Some Good Kung Pao

I have been going to Happiness Chinese Restaurant for over a year now. Sometimes I go to the restaurant itself and other times, I rely on their efficient delivery system.The cuisine is very tasy, although at times I have had to ask them…

Chinese Parking Catering

Happiness  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/14/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Happiness is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Happiness Restaurant Bridgeport Menu, Happiness Halsted, Happiness Chinese Bridgeport Menu, Happiness Restaurant Menu, Happiness On Halsted, Happiness On 33 And Halsted, and Happiness Chicago Halsted.