Happy Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food friendly staff and good prices"
"Good food"
"Huge portions"
"There wasn't any pros at all! Hair in mine and my brothers food. Waitress was very rude and didn't apologize and tried to make us pay for our food..crackers were stale place is run down and the bathrooms were gross. Used to be my favorite place to eat and"
"The food is amazing!!!"
"When I come in I feel like a queen not just with their amazing service, but withdelicious food :) "
"Great service, wonderful food, kid friendly"
"Good food consistently."
"Fresh crisp veggies, deep fried things were perfect, not oily or soggy, handmade incredible sauces. Great prices for lots of food. "
"We eat here all the time, they have the best hot and sour soup, they give way more food than you pay for so its a bigger bang for your buck! I wish they had one closer to where we live now because I am pregnant and crave it often!"
"General tso"
Cons
"Everything was bad since there was a hair in my food..service was bad.."
"They're not open 24 hours :("
"None!"
"I think they are under new management now, but I often wish there were more people fluent in English... not just engrish. "
"N/a"
Comments
"HAPPY FAMILY = HAPPY FOOD POISONING "
"Everything on their menu is delicious. Best stream rice with Kung Pao Chicken I ever had :)"
"Eat lots"
samantharuvolo photo

samantharuvolo

Battle Ground, WA

food quality greatly reduced & awful treatment of employees

They treat employees awful there (unless you’re asain) The Battle Ground store is now under new management, so the majority of the workers there are family. I worked there for 3 months, and they treated me awful! I was crying after almost every shift, plus my tables and tips were being stolen. Also, a couple of the workers there would not keep there hands to themselves and made it very uncomfortable for me. I had many tables tell me I was either the best, or a really good waitress. I would get yelled and screamed at in front of customers. If you have any concern about treatment of employees, then I would not suggest spending your money here! Also, they changed a lot of the food when new management, they changed a lot so it could be cheaper to make and it ruined a lot of dishes. BTW I didn’t get fired, I had to quit after only being able to take so much! Also, having seen the back, they leave a lot of meat, veggies, and seafood sitting out for a long time, which could get you sick!

August 15, 2013

New management, poor food and awful treatment of employees

They treat employees awful there (if you're not asain) The Battle Ground store is now under new management, so the majority of the workers there are family. I worked there for 3 months, and they treated me awful! I was crying after almost…
April 4, 2011

Awful

I wouldn't recommend this Chinese food to ANYBODY. The waitress was rude, even though I was nice, she never really checked on us to see if we needed anything, and the food i'm pretty sure gave me food poisoning, since i got sick two or…

Chinese Cafe Pub Food

Happy Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/27/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food friendly staff and good prices
  • 5/29/2016 A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from Jefferson, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016 A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2016 A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 12/25/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/24/2015 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/16/2015 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Happy Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Clark County.
People found this by searching for: Happy Family Battle Ground Wa, Happy Family Battle Ground Menu, Battleground Chinese Food, Happy Family Battle Ground, Happy Family Chinese Food Battle Ground Wa, Happy Family Restaurant Battle Ground Wa, Chinese Food Battle Ground Wa, and Happy Family Menu Battle Ground, Wa.