Happy Garden

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Happy Garden is a American, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"the lo mein is ok"
"Family friendly, good prices, fast service, love the wonton soup, lemon chicken and lots more."
"Fast service, don't miss this Chinese food"
"None they forgot a main dish and gave me back talk and attitude"
"Gross. Got a stomachs ache. "
"Awesome food, cooked right with perfect spicing. A+, our favorite Chinese restaurant!"
"A lot of food for a cheap price "
"None."
"I have never written a review before but felt compelled to do so tonight. The entire experience was extremely disappointing. The ambiance is tacky and the food was, by far, the worst Chinese we've ever had. It was obviously pre-packaged, frozen, ov"
Cons
"the kung po beef was mushy! If I would have ate in-I would have sent it back! You look forward to not cooking, and then you get crap food bummer. I could have made it much better myself Wouldn't be going back"
"Not a fancy place..4 stars were for quality and service for price."
"Missed food, bad customer service "
"McElroy minimal soggy vegetables, soggy breading, meat inside wea hard and old"
"None."
"HORRIBLE, disgusting, almost in edible food, tacky decor. Awful."
"See above."
Comments
"Would not hesitate to recommend this for good quality American style Chinese food "
"Never eating there again I chose between your restraunt and chipotle and tonight I chose u but I should have chose chipotle and will for now on. Even though u r two different types of food "
"Stay clear"
"Good food, you'll love it!"
"Save your time and money. Worst Chinese food we've ever had. Over cooked, over fried, dripping in grease, prepackaged food. Horrendous."
"Don't go. It's awful."
  • 2/27/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/17/2017

Juliej2 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Juliej2 didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    the lo mein is ok
  • 4/11/2016

A diner from Oelwein, IA tried it.

• 7/26/2015

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 5/31/2015

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/25/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/28/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/31/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/02/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

TRASHY NASTY

If I could give a no star review I would. I got there when they opened so no one else was there. These other reviews must be fake. I know a few ppl who own and run these type of eating places. It was small the food was nasty some of the white rice was burnt. The cook was sitting at one of the tables after awhile shoe off scratching his foot. Plates utensils and cups werent clen had too look through them to find one clean. Red flag there but I gave the benefit of the doubt until i seen the cook doing what he did. It was cheap since my child ate free but that was my first and last visit. I called myself eating a quick lunch since I was doing errands never again though. Also the buffet selection was small to nothing.

May 3, 2010

Great Take Out

Love Happy Garden for take out. The lo mein is very good as are the egg rolls. Staff is always helpful.
January 28, 2010

Happy Garden

This is a very good chinese restaurant. Their orange chicken and egg rolls are my favorite. The portions are large with plenty to share.

9/07/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried CopperStein Steakhouse.

8/25/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Eden Prairie, MN tried Licks Unlimited, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Unlimited Ice cream
Cons
Long lines of ice cream lovers
Comments
Two Yuma up!
8/03/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Tinos Cafe Pizzeria and liked it.

4/20/2017

A dining patron from Prior Lake, MN tried CopperStein Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food excellent atmosphere was excellent service was excellent cleanliness was excellent
Cons
No cons
Comments
Highly recommended
3/25/2017

A Pizza food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried Tinos Cafe Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/27/2017

An American food lover from US tried Happy Garden.

2/17/2017

Juliej2 tried Happy Garden, didn't like it, and rated it . Juliej2 didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the lo mein is ok
2/16/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Rochester, MN tried CopperStein Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/12/2017

A Contemporary American chowhound from Glencoe, MN tried Cast & Cru.

10/30/2016

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried Tinos Cafe Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The pizza is to die for.
Cons
Slow service
Comments
I would only go there if you have a lot of time to spare.
American Dinner Lunch

Happy Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Happy Garden is located near the cities of Greenwood, Shorewood, Tonka Bay, Deephaven, and Minnetonka Beach.
People found this by searching for: Happy Garden Excelsior, Happy Garden Mn, Happy Garden 2 Menu, Happy Garden Ii Excelsior, Happy Garden Restaurant Hwy 41 & Hwy 7 Excelsior, Happy Garden 2 Excelsior, Happy Garden 2 In Luling Menu, and Happy Garden Shorewood Mn.