Happy Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Called placed order to pickup and when I got there to pickup I was told it was cancelled??? I placed an order why would I cancel it the family was hungry."
"Poop out of the toilet is amazing"
"Food is amazing "
"Food is good and they have THE BEST Crab Rangoon."
"J"
"Best crab Rangoons in town "
"Good food"
"Food"
Cons
"Very dirty. No one in the kitchen was wearing gloves or aprons. Everyone behind the counter looked filthy. Will not go back."
"Hard to understand what they are saying over the phone "
"None that I can think of"
Comments
"Favorite Chinese restaurant in the area"
"Food and service is always good."
  • 4/21/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 7/20/2017

A dining patron from Pevely, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2017

A diner from Arnold, MO tried it and liked it.

• 6/19/2017

A dining patron from IL tried it.

• 6/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Arnold, MO tried it.

• 6/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 3/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arnold, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arnold, MO tried it.

March 14, 2011

Hair

My wife and I used to purchase food from this location every Sunday. The food is very good but the last couple of times we have purchased from this location we noticed hair in the rice. When I brought it up to the lady at the counter she…
March 11, 2011

Super Slow Service but Good Food

The food is really good at this place, but beware of the super slow service. When we order, they always say it will be 15 to 20 minutes. After many visits, we can count on it taking 40 to 45 minutes. That just seems really obnoxious. If…
January 7, 2009

Mouth watering Rangoons!

Quite a little hole in the wall, BUT they have exceptional food! I also LOVE the crab rangoon, everything I have ever had from there has been totally excellent. I have to say I was totally impressed by the containers they use, it was very…

4/21/2018

A dining patron from US tried Happy Wok.

3/11/2018

An American chowhound from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Arnold, MO tried China King, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
FOOD was terrible soup was so bad I couldn't even EAT it,! HOT SOUR UGH AWFUL NO MEAT NO BAMBO SHOOTS NO WATER chestnuts no black mushrooms instead white button mushrooms Cheap charging 5 bucks Not worth 1 DOLLAR So I called complained and he WANTED to AR
1/22/2018

A diner from Fenton, MO tried Chris's Jeffco Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A diner from Millstadt, IL tried Culver's.

12/22/2017

A dining patron from Arnold, MO tried Chris's Jeffco Diner.

11/22/2017

A diner from Imperial, MO tried Dylan's Sports Bar and Grill and liked it.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried McDonald's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from House Springs, MO tried Peking Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Happy Wok.

Chinese Seafood Sandwiches

Happy Wok  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Happy Wok Menu, Happy Wok Arnold Menu, Happy Wok, Happy Wok Menu Arnold Mo, Happy Wok Arnold Mo Menu, Happy Wok Arnold Mo, and Wrok Arnold.