Happy Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Called placed order to pickup and when I got there to pickup I was told it was cancelled??? I placed an order why would I cancel it the family was hungry."
"Poop out of the toilet is amazing"
"Food is amazing "
"Food is good and they have THE BEST Crab Rangoon."
"J"
"Best crab Rangoons in town "
"Good food"
"Food"
Cons
"Very dirty. No one in the kitchen was wearing gloves or aprons. Everyone behind the counter looked filthy. Will not go back."
"Hard to understand what they are saying over the phone "
"None that I can think of"
Comments
"Favorite Chinese restaurant in the area"
"Food and service is always good."
March 14, 2011

Hair

My wife and I used to purchase food from this location every Sunday. The food is very good but the last couple of times we have purchased from this location we noticed hair in the rice. When I brought it up to the lady at the counter she…
March 11, 2011

Super Slow Service but Good Food

The food is really good at this place, but beware of the super slow service. When we order, they always say it will be 15 to 20 minutes. After many visits, we can count on it taking 40 to 45 minutes. That just seems really obnoxious. If…
January 7, 2009

Mouth watering Rangoons!

Quite a little hole in the wall, BUT they have exceptional food! I also LOVE the crab rangoon, everything I have ever had from there has been totally excellent. I have to say I was totally impressed by the containers they use, it was very…

Chinese Lunch Delivery

Happy Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/04/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2016 A diner from Arnold, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/30/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/04/2016 A diner from House Springs, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2016 A diner from Florissant, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2016 A diner from Arnold, MO tried it.

• 10/01/2016 A diner from Imperial, MO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/09/2016 A diner from MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 7/15/2016 A diner from Arnold, MO tried it.

People found this by searching for: Happy Wok Vogel Rd Menu, Happy Wok Arnold Mo Menu, Happy Wok Arnold Mo, Happy Wok, Happy Wok Arnold Menu, Happy Wok Menu Arnold Mo, and Happy Wok Menu.