Happy Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Called placed order to pickup and when I got there to pickup I was told it was cancelled??? I placed an order why would I cancel it the family was hungry."
"Poop out of the toilet is amazing"
"Food is amazing "
"Food is good and they have THE BEST Crab Rangoon."
"J"
"Best crab Rangoons in town "
"Good food"
"Food"
Cons
"Very dirty. No one in the kitchen was wearing gloves or aprons. Everyone behind the counter looked filthy. Will not go back."
"Hard to understand what they are saying over the phone "
"None that I can think of"
Comments
"Favorite Chinese restaurant in the area"
"Food and service is always good."
  • 7/20/2017

A dining patron from Pevely, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2017

A diner from Arnold, MO tried it and liked it.

• 6/19/2017

A Chinese chowhound from IL tried it.

• 6/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arnold, MO tried it.

• 6/07/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 3/21/2017

A diner from Arnold, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arnold, MO tried it.

• 3/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Festus, MO tried it.

• 1/29/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

March 14, 2011

Hair

My wife and I used to purchase food from this location every Sunday. The food is very good but the last couple of times we have purchased from this location we noticed hair in the rice. When I brought it up to the lady at the counter she…
March 11, 2011

Super Slow Service but Good Food

The food is really good at this place, but beware of the super slow service. When we order, they always say it will be 15 to 20 minutes. After many visits, we can count on it taking 40 to 45 minutes. That just seems really obnoxious. If…
January 7, 2009

Mouth watering Rangoons!

Quite a little hole in the wall, BUT they have exceptional food! I also LOVE the crab rangoon, everything I have ever had from there has been totally excellent. I have to say I was totally impressed by the containers they use, it was very…

8/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Fenton, MO tried LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant.

7/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pevely, MO tried Happy Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Taco Bell, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cleanish restaurant
Cons
Rude workers, incorrect food, dirty bathrooms... I could go on forever
7/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Arnold, MO tried Happy Wok and liked it.

6/26/2017

A diner from Jefferson City, MO tried Chris's Jeffco Diner.

6/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arnold, MO tried China King.

6/19/2017

A diner from IL tried Happy Wok.

6/10/2017

A dining patron from Arnold, MO tried Happy Wok.

6/10/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Carbondale, IL tried Culver's.

6/07/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Happy Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Lunch Delivery

Happy Wok  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chinese In Arnold Mo, Happy Wok, Happy Wok Arnold Menu, Happy Wok Arnold Mo Menu, Happy Wok Menu Arnold Mo, Happy Wok Menu, Happy Wok, Arnold, Mo, Happy Wok 63010 Menu, and Happy Wok Arnold Mo.