Happy Wok

Neighborhoods: La Habra City
Cuisine: Chinese

Happy Wok is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Love the Kung Po Shrimp and the BBQ Pork fried rice. The delivery service is fast and extremely friendly. "
"I get my food delivered and it's always hot and fresh! Staff is so nice and very accommodating!"
"We order delivery and the food is ALWAYS hot & fresh!!! Portions are large & the people that deliver are VERRRY polite & curteous! The FOOD. The PRICE. The SERVICE?!? 5+++"
"None!!"
"Tasty fast food"
Cons
"The person taking the phone order should speak better English, it's hard to understand what he is saying."
"I prefer to have my food prepped fresh rather than steam table but that's a preference NOT a con :)"
"If you would've asked me to write a review a month ago, I would've given this place 5 stars!!!! I don't know what happened, whether they are now under new ownership or the lady and cook who used to work there left, but this place now sucks!!!!"
Comments
"No"
  • 10/31/2017

A dining patron from Fullerton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 10/21/2015

A dining patron from La Habra, CA tried it.

• 9/27/2015

A dining patron from La Habra, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/19/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/29/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/07/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/23/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

"Tasty fast food"order from specialty menu.

I get my food delivered and it’s always hot and fresh! Staff is so nice and very accommodating!"
Portions are large & the people that deliver are VERY polite & courteous! The FOOD. The PRICE. The SERVICE?!? 5+++"
I love this place just try it you well to.
“Tasty fast food”order from specialty menu.

E3. Family Chicken Egg Foo Young

Chinese

Happy Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Happy Wok is located near the cities of La Habra Heights and Brea.
People found this by searching for: Happy Wok, Happy Wok Menu, Menu Happy Wok La Habra, Happy Wok La Habra Menu, Happy Wok Menu Chinese Restaurant La Habra California, Happy Wok La Habra Ca, Happy Wok La Habra, Ca Menu, Happy Wok La Habra, and Happy Wok Menu La Habra.