Happy's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch

Happy's Pizza is a Pizza and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Why does it take so long for delivery "
Cons
"Sea Food under cooked "
"Nothing"
Comments
"great pizza"
  • 3/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Why does it take so long for delivery
  • 4/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/31/2015

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried it.

• 9/12/2015

• 5/26/2015

• 4/20/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    great pizza
  • 3/03/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Twocents photo

Twocents

Cleveland, OH

Large Black Moth Corned Beef Sandwich......

We received a flyer from Happy’s pizza with specials and some cupons. We decided to order some of their $5 deals. I made the mistake of purchasing the corned beef sandwich with fries. The first think I noticed when I got home and sat down to eat it was the food was cold and I went straight from Happy’s pizza to my home which isn’t any longer than 8 minutes away. I saw that the fries were cold and hard and the sandwich was a joke. The sandwhich had about two slices of cold deli style rubbery corned beef on it. I took a few bites of it hoping it tasted better than it looked. Unfortunately it tasted horrible. I was highly disappointed. Then the worst happened. I looked down at the sandwhich and saw that it had a black object sticking up from the corner of the sandwich wedged between the buns. I stared at it in utterly disbelief at first as the object slowly became clearer to me. There was a large dead black moth in my sandwich. We called them and they asked us to bring it back. They were nice about it and offered to make me another but of course I declined. Even though they insisted that nothing like that had ever happened before they refunded my money.

Corned Beef Sandwich with Fries and Cole Slaw

It had a large dead insect in it….what more can I say. I would strongly advise anyone not to eat there because besides having a large dead insect in the food, the food itself was still horrible and bland.

July 10, 2011

Nice Food, Rude Staff

The food was good, but I would advise Happy's to hire better staff. The workers have horrible customer service skills!
September 17, 2009

Happy's Pizza has good food and is resonably priced.

I purchased pizza and a shrimp dinner from there. The food is good but sometimes the service is not! The cashiers sometimes act as if they don't want to be bothered. Other than that the food is great!

Eldemere & Lee Road Deli

Deli in Lee Miles

Burger King

Burgers in Lee Miles

Docks Great Fish

Seafood in Lee Miles

1/17/2018

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried Liquid in Downtown.

1/17/2018

A diner from US tried D & R Bagels, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great quality bagels and great cream cheese flavours. The service is fast, friendly, and professional.
Cons
I wish they were open evenings.
1/16/2018

A Diner food lover from US tried Nick's Family Restaurant in Detroit - Shoreway.

1/15/2018

An American chowhound from Strongsville, OH tried It's It Deli in Edgewater, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A Pizza food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Dongi's Pizza in Old Brooklyn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A diner from US tried Baraona's Baking Co.

1/15/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Double Dragon Buffet and liked it.

1/14/2018

A Middle Eastern chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried Best Gyros, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great food fresh takes a while
1/14/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried White Castle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/14/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried White Castle in Cudell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Takeout Delivery

Happy's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Happy's Pizza is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Happy Pizza Lee Rd, Happy's Pizza Lee Rd, Happy Pizza Menu, Happy's Pizza Reviews, Happy's Pizza On Lee Rd, Happys Pizza Cleveland Ohio, Happy Pizza Lee Road, Happy's Pizza On Lee Road, and Happys Pizza.