Happy's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch

Happy's Pizza is a Pizza and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Why does it take so long for delivery "
Cons
"Sea Food under cooked "
"Nothing"
Comments
"great pizza"
  • 3/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Why does it take so long for delivery
  • 4/02/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/31/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Willis, MI tried it.

• 9/12/2015

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2015

A Pizza food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    great pizza
  • 3/03/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Twocents photo

Twocents

Cleveland, OH

Large Black Moth Corned Beef Sandwich......

We received a flyer from Happy’s pizza with specials and some cupons. We decided to order some of their $5 deals. I made the mistake of purchasing the corned beef sandwich with fries. The first think I noticed when I got home and sat down to eat it was the food was cold and I went straight from Happy’s pizza to my home which isn’t any longer than 8 minutes away. I saw that the fries were cold and hard and the sandwich was a joke. The sandwhich had about two slices of cold deli style rubbery corned beef on it. I took a few bites of it hoping it tasted better than it looked. Unfortunately it tasted horrible. I was highly disappointed. Then the worst happened. I looked down at the sandwhich and saw that it had a black object sticking up from the corner of the sandwich wedged between the buns. I stared at it in utterly disbelief at first as the object slowly became clearer to me. There was a large dead black moth in my sandwich. We called them and they asked us to bring it back. They were nice about it and offered to make me another but of course I declined. Even though they insisted that nothing like that had ever happened before they refunded my money.

Corned Beef Sandwich with Fries and Cole Slaw

It had a large dead insect in it….what more can I say. I would strongly advise anyone not to eat there because besides having a large dead insect in the food, the food itself was still horrible and bland.

July 10, 2011

Nice Food, Rude Staff

The food was good, but I would advise Happy's to hire better staff. The workers have horrible customer service skills!
September 17, 2009

Happy's Pizza has good food and is resonably priced.

I purchased pizza and a shrimp dinner from there. The food is good but sometimes the service is not! The cashiers sometimes act as if they don't want to be bothered. Other than that the food is great!

Eldemere & Lee Road Deli

Deli in Lee Miles

Burger King

Burgers in Lee Miles

Docks Great Fish

Seafood in Lee Miles

9/20/2017

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried Liquid in Downtown and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Soul Deli.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from Des Plaines, IL tried Pizza Bogo.

9/20/2017

A diner from US tried Michael's Diner At Shaker SQ in Buckeye - Shaker, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/19/2017

An American chowhound from North Royalton, OH tried Shooters on the Water in Ohio City.

9/19/2017

A Steak chowhound from US tried Brown Derby Roadhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Host didnt give a prty of 8 enough silverware. Waitress didn't bring forks needed to eT after meal was delivered, had to go get our own. Had to keep asking for refills and tooQk forever to give our order. Food was low quality. Salad was not of good flavo
9/18/2017

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried Soul Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Del Sangro's Ristorante and liked it. They liked the food.

9/17/2017

A diner from Youngstown, OH tried Shark's Seafood & Deli in Lee - Miles.

9/16/2017

A diner from US tried Big Bite in Mount Pleasant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Takeout Delivery

Happy's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Happy's Pizza is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Happy Pizza Lee Rd, Happy's Pizza On Lee Rd, Happys Pizza Cleveland Ohio, Happy's Pizza Lee Rd, Happys Pizza, Happy Pizza Lee Road, Happy's Pizza Reviews, Happy's Pizza On Lee Road, and Happy Pizza Menu.