Happy's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch

Happy's Pizza is a Pizza and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Why does it take so long for delivery "
Cons
"Sea Food under cooked "
"Nothing"
Comments
"great pizza"
  • 3/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Why does it take so long for delivery
  • 4/02/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/31/2015

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried it.

• 9/12/2015

• 5/26/2015

• 4/20/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    great pizza
  • 3/03/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Twocents photo

Twocents

Cleveland, OH

Large Black Moth Corned Beef Sandwich......

We received a flyer from Happy’s pizza with specials and some cupons. We decided to order some of their $5 deals. I made the mistake of purchasing the corned beef sandwich with fries. The first think I noticed when I got home and sat down to eat it was the food was cold and I went straight from Happy’s pizza to my home which isn’t any longer than 8 minutes away. I saw that the fries were cold and hard and the sandwich was a joke. The sandwhich had about two slices of cold deli style rubbery corned beef on it. I took a few bites of it hoping it tasted better than it looked. Unfortunately it tasted horrible. I was highly disappointed. Then the worst happened. I looked down at the sandwhich and saw that it had a black object sticking up from the corner of the sandwich wedged between the buns. I stared at it in utterly disbelief at first as the object slowly became clearer to me. There was a large dead black moth in my sandwich. We called them and they asked us to bring it back. They were nice about it and offered to make me another but of course I declined. Even though they insisted that nothing like that had ever happened before they refunded my money.

Corned Beef Sandwich with Fries and Cole Slaw

It had a large dead insect in it….what more can I say. I would strongly advise anyone not to eat there because besides having a large dead insect in the food, the food itself was still horrible and bland.

July 10, 2011

Nice Food, Rude Staff

The food was good, but I would advise Happy's to hire better staff. The workers have horrible customer service skills!
September 17, 2009

Happy's Pizza has good food and is resonably priced.

I purchased pizza and a shrimp dinner from there. The food is good but sometimes the service is not! The cashiers sometimes act as if they don't want to be bothered. Other than that the food is great!

5/19/2018

An American chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried Calyspo's Restaurant in North Collinwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

5/19/2018

A dining patron from Johnson City, TN tried CHAR Steakhouse.

5/18/2018

A diner from Euclid, OH tried Kristy's Tavern & Restaurant.

5/18/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Broadview Heights, OH tried Edison's Pizza Kitchen in Tremont.

5/18/2018

A diner from Bronx, NY tried Hong HSI in Baychester.

5/17/2018

A dining patron from Mansfield, OH tried Edison's Pizza Kitchen in Tremont.

5/17/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from Grafton, OH tried Hatfield's in Kamm's Corners, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the food was wonderful. Huge servings
5/16/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Hot Sauce Williams Barbecue in Glenville.

5/15/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Villa Rosa Pizza & Restaurant in North Collinwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2018

A Deli chowhound from Akron, OH tried Dale's Deli .

Pizza Takeout Delivery

Happy's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Happy's Pizza is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Happy's Pizza On Lee Rd, Happy Pizza Lee Rd, Happys Pizza, Happys Pizza Cleveland Ohio, Happy's Pizza Lee Rd, Happy's Pizza Reviews, Happy's Pizza On Lee Road, Happy Pizza Menu, and Happy Pizza Lee Road.