Happy's Pizza Corporation Office

Neighborhoods: Southfield Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza

Happy's Pizza Corporation Office is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"There were none, the food was horrible, definitely reheated from what wasn't sold at lunch. I ordered boneless wings and they were so overdone and dry I had 2 choices: take them home and give them to my son for hockey pucks or feed them to the dog. I l"
"Food was nasty and cold people was rude I couldn't eat anything they refused to refund my money back"
"Chicken sub really sucked employees very rude had to stand there 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged me even though all they did was stand there and talk to each other as if there where no customers there. Will never return you have lost this customer a"
"The order taker were being rude and said that my pizza will be ready in an hour and 15 min."
"delivery"
Cons
"extremely rude employees, I can't believe how rude. "
"Everything could have been improved very unhappy will never return."
"Everything "
"The Lady manager is very rude"
"I canceled my order"
"Overlooked cheap but expensive garbage"
Comments
"I gave them 3 tries, 3 tries and you're out."
"I ordered 10piece chicken which was hard and dry I went back for a refund and was told that I couldnt get one so I asked for a different order and was treated very rude they hD a nasty attitude toward me because I was not satisfied with the food this of"
"Happys pizza is one of the worst companies to order from their staff is the rudest people I've ever dealt with a the service is just as terrible I will never do business with them again"
"Don't order your food from pierson rd in flint, mi. They don't corporate well, and the order taker was being rude. He hanged up on me when i was talking about my order."
"No"
  • 8/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Kalamazoo, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    extremely rude employees, I can't believe how rude.
    Comments
    I gave them 3 tries, 3 tries and you're out.
  • 5/19/2016

A diner from Westland, MI tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2015

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/21/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/16/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/12/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/03/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/27/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 9/01/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything could have been improved very unhappy will never return.
Adassey photo

Adassey

Inkster, MI

Happy's DISASTER, $30 for RUDENESS, and NO FOOD.

I had been craving their wings for the past week. I called REPEATEDLY on two different days during the week and could not get through, they are THAT busy. So I finally got through to put in an order for Sunday Dinner, I called around 5:30 pm. The driver showed up before 6:20, which isn’t surprising cause I live less than 2 minutes away from them. He showed up without our order of Salad, and went back to get the salad, I then realized that the food he gave me was not what we paid for…we ordered 20 BBQ wings and a salad and extra ranch sauce…there were 10 plain wings, no sauce. I called to let them know before the driver returned to the store, and the lady on the phone was Rude beyond belief, she even cut me of and hung up before I could ask her what we should do with the food the driver left here. Then the driver returned at about 6:45 with the salad and ranch sauce, but NO WINGS!!! I gave him back the 10 pc. wing, and he said he would “be right back” with our order. By I tried calling the store at 7:15, and again at 7:25….both times the same rude gal put me on hold and never came back (I held for over 7 minutes each time). I should have just hung up when she complained I was holding her up when I took all of 3 seconds to reach for my credit card to give her the number to pay! I paid nearly $30, including a $5 tip, on top of paying $2.50 for “free delivery” as marked on the receipt (makes no sense). The driver finally returned after we had gotten so hungry waiting that we ordered sandwiches from elsewhere, nearly 7:40. I gave him the salad and ranch sauce, untouched, and told him to take it all back. $30, an expensive lesson to say NEVER order there again!!!

NOTHING

After THREE visits to my door, The driver finally arrived with our complete order… AFTER we had gotten so hungry waiting that we ordered sandwiches from elsewhere, nearly 7:40 pm. I gave him the salad and ranch sauce, untouched, and told him to take it all back. $30, an expensive lesson to say NEVER order there again!!!
murphy64 photo

murphy64

Waterford, MI

This company is a joke

I have tried to contact Happy’s Pizza and it is almost impossible. Your phone number for your so called corp. office isn’t even in service.

Why is it if you are a senior and only want to buy one thing and it is under $10.00 you won’t accept that order without charging more money. Why do I have to spend 10.00 min. If all I want it a burger and fries, a salad, or chicken that you are forcing me to spend more then I need or can eat. This is pretty sad when you aren’t customer focused.

johnt3 photo

johnt3

Detroit, MI

Ambushed after Church

Pizza is excellent, however customer service is very bad. After Church I went to Happy pizza on Woodward Ave, I was intending to order my regular Chicken & Bacon large Pizza, which is to die for. I attempted tp make order the chashier stated he could n ot hear me I asked for Chicken, and Bacon Pizza, he stated a chicken , and bacon what, I then said pizza he then told me I was suppose to tell him what size, and tha he did not like my attitude, and that was not going to sevice me. I told him I did not give a f—k it was money, he then acted like he was going t pull something out of drawer,he did not he then told me to go back to church. I am a 50+ year old goverment worker, I know that the type of attitude he present can cause a crisis. As much as I enjoy the Pizza I will never go to Happy Pizza again

Steve12 photo

Steve12

Northville, MI

Best Pizza and Ribs in Detroit

fast, inexpensive ad delicious.

ribs

almost as good as a real rib joint but they are open LATE!

RUDE Awful Sucks

Happy's Pizza Corporation Office  Restaurant Reviews

Happy's Pizza Corporation Office is located near the cities of Lathrup Village, Oak Park, Berkley, Huntington Woods, and Bingham Farms.
People found this by searching for: Give Me Happy Pizza's In Corporate Office, Happy Asker, Happy's Pizza Corporate Office, Happy's Pizza Headquarters, Happys Pizza Raid, Happy's Pizza Raided, Who Owns Happy's Pizza, Happy's Pizza Owners, and Happy's Pizza Corporate.