20150 W 7 Mile Rd

Happy's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Evergreen
Cuisine: Pizza, BBQ, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Good cheese bread"
"Food was great fresh and hot. I had a bad experince with one of the female mangers there, had the worst attutide. Why work in our neighborhood and make money off of us and be nasty with us. I explained this to the guy manager and he was very understanding"
"DO NOT EAT HERE! I've ordered from there numerous times, trying to support Detroit businesses. Just yesterday night I ordered a medium cheese pizza and a Pepsi... Not only did it show up over an hour later than the time I ordered it, it was C O L D. T"
"Brutal at best. I hope nobody else is subjected to the culinary punishment my coworkers and I endured. "
"Good"
"Good"
Cons
"Slow ass delivery "
"Everything from the food to the service. "
"I liked it alot"
Comments
"Some guy be selling stolen pops out his trunk "
"All restaurant have some type of flaws all in all happy's is cleanand the food is good"
"Do not eat here"
"Do Not Eat!!!"
"Nope"
  • 9/18/2020

A Pizza food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 1/04/2020

A Pizza food lover from Belleville, MI tried it.

• 2/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 4/26/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Walled Lake, MI tried it.

• 3/03/2016

A Pizza food lover from MI tried it.

• 10/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/01/2015

A Pizza food lover from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/29/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good cheese bread
    Cons
    Slow ass delivery
    Comments
    Some guy be selling stolen pops out his trunk
    Pizza

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Happy's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Happy's Pizza is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Happy's Pizza On Evergreen, Happys Pizza On Seven Mile Evergreen, Happys Pizza On 7mile & Evergreen, Happys Pizza 7 Mile Evergreen, Happys Pizza Evergreen, Happy's Pizza 7 Mile Evergreen, and Happy's Pizza Delivery Available Times Taylor, Mi 48180.