Hara Sushi

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Asian, Vegan, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"It only takes7 minutes"
"Super good food "
  • 3/22/2018

An Asian food lover from Wilmington, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/26/2017

An Asian food lover from Huntington Beach, CA tried it.

• 10/10/2017

An Asian food lover from Tustin, CA tried it.

• 5/27/2017

An Asian chowhound from Santa Monica, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/08/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/04/2017

An Asian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/16/2016

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/03/2016

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 7/31/2016

An Asian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

February 4, 2010

SOOO good as long as you don't get food poisoning

I live very close to Hara, and my boyfriend and I get it all the time. The prices are great and the rolls are delicious. When you order takeout they give you free edamame and miso soup for each person, and if you eat there you usually get…
October 8, 2009

Horrible Service

We made reservations for 4 at 8 PM. We got there at 7:50 PM and did not get seated until 9:45 PM. We waited almost 2 hours for just okay sushi! The host was not helpful when we checked on our table and I will not be coming back.
July 14, 2009

Great Sushi! Great Service!

I love Hara Sushi! They are always friendly and have great sushi for the price. Plus, they include free edamame, miso soup, and green tea ice cream! The place is always packed and is especially fun when you go during happy hour. I would…

Orris

Fast Food in Sawtelle

Amandine Patissiere

Bakeries in Sawtelle

4/22/2018

A diner from Downey, CA tried Paco's Tacos in Westchester.

4/22/2018

A Delis chowhound from Itasca, IL tried Signature Euro Deli Polskie Delikatesy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2018

A Diner food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Denny's in Westchester. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None. I was sitting for 20 min before my order was taken. I was sitting at the small space by the cash register near the entrance to the kitchen because there were no spaces left. As I sat there waiting another 20 minutes for my order I kept watching th
4/20/2018

A Thai chowhound from US tried Cha Chaa.

4/20/2018

A diner from Pacoima, CA tried Kim's Fish Market.

4/19/2018

An American chowhound from Venice, CA tried Sunny Grill in Mar Vista. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A diner from US tried Denny's in Crenshaw.

4/17/2018

A Fast Food food lover from Millbrook, AL tried In-N-Out Burger in Hollywood.

4/17/2018

A diner from Reseda, CA tried Shik Do Rak in Northridge and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

4/16/2018

A Fast Food chowhound from Downey, CA tried Jack's Chili Factory in Crenshaw, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and didn't like the service.

Asian Vegan Parking

Hara Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Hara Sushi is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Hara Menu, Hara Sushi, Hara Sushi Menu, Hara Sushi Inc, Hara Sushi Menu Wilshire, Hara Sushi Wilshire, Hare Sushi Santa Monica Menu, Hara Sushi Santa Monica Menu, and Hara Sushi Wilshire Menu.