Hara Sushi

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"It only takes7 minutes"
"Super good food "
February 4, 2010

SOOO good as long as you don't get food poisoning

I live very close to Hara, and my boyfriend and I get it all the time. The prices are great and the rolls are delicious. When you order takeout they give you free edamame and miso soup for each person, and if you eat there you usually get…
October 8, 2009

Horrible Service

We made reservations for 4 at 8 PM. We got there at 7:50 PM and did not get seated until 9:45 PM. We waited almost 2 hours for just okay sushi! The host was not helpful when we checked on our table and I will not be coming back.
July 14, 2009

Great Sushi! Great Service!

I love Hara Sushi! They are always friendly and have great sushi for the price. Plus, they include free edamame, miso soup, and green tea ice cream! The place is always packed and is especially fun when you go during happy hour. I would…

Asian Parking Lunch

Hara Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/03/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/31/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2015 A diner from Santa Monica, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2015 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2015 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/14/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Hara Sushi is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Hara Sushi Wilshire, Hara Sushi, Hara Sushi Insanta Monica Ca, Hara Sushi Menu Wilshire, Hara Sushi Wilshire Menu, Hara Sushi Los Angeles Ca, Hara Sushi Santa Monica, Ca, Hara Sushi Menu, and Hara Sushi Santa Monica Menu.