4023 Troy Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36116

Hardee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Fastfood Burger

Pros
"There were no pros, location filthy, food terrible, service stinks!!!"
Cons
"from management down to food needs. restoration Health Inspector should be fired, location should be closed for renovation "
Comments
"My money was not returned so hardees took $9.32 from me. Doesn't sound like much but its a great deal to me. I rarely eat fast food and this is a prime example why!!!"
  • 9/29/2017

A dining patron from Prattville, AL tried it.

• 1/14/2015

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There were no pros, location filthy, food terrible, service stinks!!!
    Cons
    Comments
MadisenHyatt photo

MadisenHyatt

New York, NY

Writer

Thank you for the reviews about the Fast food restaurant that is the quite popular restaurant in the city and the number of people likes to have their food to eat. Thumbs up with their excellent 123helpme com services and able to make more and more customers in the future.

Burgers Dinner Lunch

Hardee's  Restaurant Reviews

Hardee's is located near the cities of Mafb Gun Annx.
People found this by searching for: Www.Hardees Menu On Troy Highway, Hardees Locations Montgomery, Www.Hardees Menu On Troy Highway, Hardees On Troy Hwy, What Restaurants Are Near Troy Hwy In Montgomery, Al, Hardees Troy Hwy, Hardes Resterun In Montg, and Hardee's Foods Troy Highway Alabama.