605 9th St Se
Roanoke, VA 24013

Hardee's

Neighborhoods: Belmont
Cuisine: Burgers, Fastfood Burger, Lunch

Hardee's is a Burgers, Fastfood Burger, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid less than $10.

• 5/22/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

lorat photo

lorat

Roanoke, VA

Ham n Cheese

I go for the Hot Ham N Cheese only. I can be driving down the road and see a Hardees and stop to drive through just to pick up a few.~ I get the $1 ones and I can eat them all day long. I don’t usually go inside and I don’t usually order anything else. I just love the ham n cheese so much that is all I need. When I am with someone else and we go inside I do order the combo Ham N Cheese~~ Its big and I can barely eat any of the fries…so I share them with who I go with. Talk about a cheap date.

Combo 11: Big Ham and Cheese

This is my weakness. I love the Ham and Cheese~~~I could eat it every day. I would if I went by one every day too. Went inside and it was super busy, but my ham and cheese was hot, cheesy and delicious. Makes me want to run out now to get one

Burgers Fastfood Burger Dinner

Hardee's  Restaurant Reviews

Hardee's is located near the cities of Rivermont and Vinton.
People found this by searching for: Hardees Se Roanoke,Virginia, Hardees, 605 9th Street Se, Roanoke Va, Hardees 9th St Southeast Roanoke Va Job Application, View Hardees Menu Roanoke Virginia, Hardees Se Roanoke Va, Numero Del Restaurante Hardees 24013, and Hardees 9th St Roanoke Va Menu.