Harmony Inn

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Sandwiches

Harmony Inn is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"God tasting steak but a lot of waste on the meat"
Cons
"Menu hard to read. Food served lukewarm. Had to ask server for dinner rolls three times before receiving them after more than half of our kea consumed. Ladies beware. There is a hole in the wood floor on the top tread of the stairs. If you catch your heel"
Comments
"I hope this place succeeds after all the issues they had with the state to open but they need to train their waitstaff and serve food hot not lukewarm"
  • 4/30/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/12/2016

Wboggs tried it and liked it.

• 2/12/2016

A dining patron from Wexford, PA tried it.

• 1/30/2015

A Lunch food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/02/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    God tasting steak but a lot of waste on the meat
    Cons
    Comments
  • 9/19/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/14/2014

A Lunch chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/15/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Hidden gem!

This is such a cool place—the building is great, and supposedly haunted, so there are lots of stories to be told. It has a great amount of charm, and chances are after one visit you will want to go back for more.

The menu is a little odd—primarily American and Mexican, with a few German dishes also available. But the good news is that they do the dishes very well. I had the “Aspen”…a crispy chicken chimichanga, chili relleno, and beef taco topped with chili sauce, cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and sour cream for 12.95. I’m a sucker for Mexican food, and I was a very happy diner as I enjoyed my plate of delicious choices. The chili relleno was especially good.

If you are looking for adventure a short trip outside of Pittsburgh, this is the place to try!

The burgers here are not to be missed either.

Aspen

A crispy chicken chimichanga, chili relleno, and beef taco topped with our own chili sauce, cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and sour cream…great on their own, and even better all on one plate. Delicious!

wboggs photo

wboggs

Cranberry Township, PA

Our new go to place for a great meal.

I stumbled upon the Inn while taking a wrong rout to a Church meeting and was impressed that in such a small town a place could be so busy on a week day and all those who you could see through the window appeared to be having a great time so my wife and I tried it.

Harmony Inn is now our go to place, the food is outstanding, as well as the service. Our favorite appetizer is the cheese fondue which I hope is for 2 as the portion is huge and one of the best fondues I’ve ever had. The melted cheese comes in a bread bowl so when the chucks of bread are gone, the fun just begins tearing the bowl which is soaked with cheese melted with one of their beers.

We have yet to not thoroughly enjoy every dinner we’ve tried and the portions are substantial. For about the same money, the Inn is a slam dunk value and quality choice over Olive Garden and like restaurants. You won’t be disappointed.

Oh and their beers, I cant drink but they’re always willing to pour me a short glass of their beer. I love beer and it would be worth the trip just to enjoy the beer selection.

Cheese Fondue

Wonderful flavor and plenty enough for 2. Loved every entrey we tried.

July 19, 2010

Harmony Inn

It has beautiful landscaping and nice interior decor. I was somewhat disappointed, with the food. I will not go back. It was on the pricey side. However, it was a beautiful setting. On a nice day the patio would be nice to be out on.

4/30/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried Harmony Inn.

4/20/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Harmony, PA tried Katie's Korner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/30/2016

A diner from Greensburg, PA tried Log Cabin Inn.

5/31/2016

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Strawberry Ridge Golf Course.

5/13/2016

A food lover from West Mifflin, PA tried Strawberry Ridge Golf Course.

2/14/2016

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Katie's Korner.

2/12/2016

Wboggs tried Harmony Inn and liked it.

2/12/2016

A dining patron from Wexford, PA tried Harmony Inn.

1/22/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Zelienople, PA tried Katie's Korner.

12/24/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from Zelienople, PA tried Katie's Korner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We have yet to order anything that wasn't absolutely DELICIOUS. Working our way through the menu is great! This place is a GEM in this little town!
Good For Kids Parking Dinner

Harmony Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Harmony Inn is located near the cities of Zelienople and Winthrop.
People found this by searching for: Harmony Inn Harmony Pa, Harmony Inn Reviews, Harmony Inn Menu, The Harmony Inn Harmony Pa, Harmony Inn Restaurant, Harmony Inn Ghost Facebook, Harmony Inn Harmony Pa Menu, and Harmonyinnevanscity.